Rupiah/Rupee at risk, SG/HK risk property bubble

Goldbug

I am in love with the female model in the Sky Vue Bishan TV commercial! She is WOW!!!

I am not the agent har

Nbz the ending part with the agent face

Sianzzzzzzz

↡ Advertisement

chic-contemporary ... city-fringe ... Bishan is considered CCR liao?

buyers are mostly yuppies ... huat ah!!!

Overwhelming response from buyers at Sky Vue launch

The 99-year leasehold Sky Vue condominium in Bishan Central has attracted strong interest from buyers since its launch on Saturday.

So far, more than 410 of the 505 units released for sale at the 694-unit project have been sold, at an average price of S$1,500 psf.

Its developer CapitaLand said that the one- and two-bedroom units were the most popular among buyers.

"We are encouraged by the strong support from our home buyers and investors who share our vision of Sky Vue as a chic contemporary home for urbanites in one of the most desired city-fringe locations in Singapore," said Wong Heang Fine, CEO (Residential) of CapitaLand Singapore.

"Most of our buyers are young couples who appreciate the well-articulated layouts and lifestyle amenities of Sky Vue and its proximity to the Bishan MRT station and Junction 8 shopping mall," he added.

The average price of a one-bedroom unit is S$750,000 while that of a two-bedroom unit is S$933,000.

The average price of a two-bedroom suite is S$1.15 million and the average price of a three-bedroom unit is S$1.58 million.

Edited by Wt_know

Recently you quite agitated hor

Lost a bit huh

[:p]

Not agitated. Sian only.

Very little loss

Paper loss about $70k only.

Edited by Throttle2

When the opportunity comes, those in need of a home had better seriously buy. Don't miss the boat again.

not so soon. i still another 5 years for my MOP [;)]

Not agitated. Sian only.

Very little loss

if long term investmetn just sit n wait lor... i had similar paper loss amts for >6mths in a stock, then sold for abt 7% gain lol... took alot of patience to wait it out n helped that watever i invested was not "daily ops" $ lol

if currency then its a totally diff animal...

if long term investmetn just sit n wait lor... i had similar paper loss amts for >6mths in a stock, then sold for abt 7% gain lol... took alot of patience to wait it out n helped that watever i invested was not "daily ops" $ lol

if currency then its a totally diff animal...

are u all night animals like the US traders ? ^_^

are u all night animals like the US traders ? ^_^

sometimes. i trade US futures vas a test for myself.. rest of my investemtns r long only stocks.

if an investment/trade causes u to lose sleep or get mood swings, then suggest to stop altogether for awhile coz thats unhealthy.

nowadays i dont lose sleep coz my short term trades have tight stops n loss amts that dont leave me having sleepless nights.

likewise my stocks r long core which happy to hold.

chic-contemporary ... city-fringe ... Bishan is considered CCR liao?

buyers are mostly yuppies ... huat ah!!!

Overwhelming response from buyers at Sky Vue launch

The 99-year leasehold Sky Vue condominium in Bishan Central has attracted strong interest from buyers since its launch on Saturday.

So far, more than 410 of the 505 units released for sale at the 694-unit project have been sold, at an average price of S$1,500 psf.

Its developer CapitaLand said that the one- and two-bedroom units were the most popular among buyers.

"We are encouraged by the strong support from our home buyers and investors who share our vision of Sky Vue as a chic contemporary home for urbanites in one of the most desired city-fringe locations in Singapore," said Wong Heang Fine, CEO (Residential) of CapitaLand Singapore.

"Most of our buyers are young couples who appreciate the well-articulated layouts and lifestyle amenities of Sky Vue and its proximity to the Bishan MRT station and Junction 8 shopping mall," he added.

The average price of a one-bedroom unit is S$750,000 while that of a two-bedroom unit is S$933,000.

The average price of a two-bedroom suite is S$1.15 million and the average price of a three-bedroom unit is S$1.58 million.

One of the reason why it is selling well cause of the price.. The developer had shrunk the unti size from a typical size to smaller units.. If you love to stay in a "Hobbit" house.. it is a good place for u.. .. Just check out the size for 1 and 2 bedroom. It is SMALLER than our typial SHOEBOX units... Crazy

Capitaland ex-CEO said shoebox units "almost inhuman" ... 500sqft is the minimum and yet what is Sky Vue small units size?

will the yuppies blame the house too small that's why cannot have children? then need govt sponsor?

http://www.propwise.sg/the-hong-kong-izati...apore-property/

http://www.propwise.sg/the-trouble-with-shoebox-homes/

While CapitaLand’s ex-CEO had famously called shoebox units “almost inhuman”, new management seems to have reversed course, with the smallest units at Sky Vue now breaking below the 500 square feet “shoebox barrier”.

One of the reason why it is selling well cause of the price.. The developer had shrunk the unti size from a typical size to smaller units.. If you love to stay in a "Hobbit" house.. it is a good place for u.. .. Just check out the size for 1 and 2 bedroom. It is SMALLER than our typial SHOEBOX units... Crazy

Edited by Wt_know

Not agitated. Sian only.

Very little loss

sideways market very sian is it?

not much action

spend time elsewhere lor

eg solid gold rolexes

:D

Capitaland ex-CEO said shoebox units "almost inhuman" ... 500sqft is the minimum and yet what is Sky Vue small units size?

will the yuppies blame the house too small that's why cannot have children? then need govt sponsor?

http://www.propwise.sg/the-hong-kong-izati...apore-property/

http://www.propwise.sg/the-trouble-with-shoebox-homes/

While CapitaLand

yup ... you contest the ideas you kena EX liao ...

many developers are making shoebox and made a kill in profit

who don't do .. who lose

who object $$ is stink .. has to go

Edited by Wt_know

I think, very few can really load up.

All the cooling measures have killed the market.

The only sizabledemand left now is the HdB upgraders demand and the real demand from people who are buying their first home. Otherwise the driving force which originally moved the market to where it is today is no longer there.

Try paying 10% stamp duty

Try downpayment 50%

Try stamp duty 16% if you sell

Try not taking on more loan than 60% of mthly income.

Cannot lah, bro.... Most are Panting already.

don't dare to try la

me peasant

happy with HDB flat

sideways market very sian is it?

not much action

spend time elsewhere lor

eg solid gold rolexes

where got sideways? US mkt dam volatile, NASDAQ almost all time high, financials down, blackberry crash n bounce, crude oil crashing, natural gas flying, lots to trade if u got time :)