2007 WRX. Worth ?

Cavver

base rex offer max 5.5k depre.

sti offer max 6.5k depre.

anything more than dat ask them go suck themselves. lowball them as much as possible coz u can try push one of the abv to them see wat they offer.

rem, the abv 2 cars gets stuck for a long time coz of the insurance. not everybody is wilingl to pay for that sort of exorbitant premium.

Can buy if you have 55% NCD, married, over 40. Preferably no penis. Then your insurance premium will be more reasonable. What you save on the depreciation of the car you pay in insurance and maintenance.

Also, the body value of the car is quite low compared to an Evo. So even if you're going to drive it till scrap, don't expect much "chao ti" money.

A 6 year old REx. Be prepare to standby at least 6-8k for the repair.

i bought a 8 years old rex...i didnt spent 6-8k for repair...

maybe just 1-2k on wear and tear over the 1.5yrs of ownership...

do you even own one to make such comments?

Hi guys,

This Rex hav dep of $7K +/- , worth the take ?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...856&DL=2080

go to subaru forum to read up on the common issues for this model...

some of the common problems are not expensive to repair but very annoying because of downtime....

overall, a very fun car!

i think if your insurance is not >3k, it's worth it (provided the car has no serious accident which affect the chasis etc).

A 6 year old REx. Be prepare to standby at least 6-8k for the repair.

wow.. u can tell the repair fees w/o even seeing the physical thing. if u were to offer ur skill to the car industry i am sure u will become a millionaire consultant in no time man.

Can buy if you have 55% NCD, married, over 40. Preferably no penis. Then your insurance premium will be more reasonable. What you save on the depreciation of the car you pay in insurance and maintenance.

Also, the body value of the car is quite low compared to an Evo. So even if you're going to drive it till scrap, don't expect much "chao ti" money.

got penis oso 1.2k for base rex and 1.8k for sti if fit the abv criteria.

wow.. u can tell the repair fees w/o even seeing the physical thing. if u were to offer ur skill to the car industry i am sure u will become a millionaire consultant in no time man.

He too trigger happy lah... relax.

Just make sure the rex, or rather cars of these sort have a good heath report, no sub standards mods and de-mods involved.

Hi Guys, Thanks alot for your valuable information, will look look ard next week. But deep down my heart more incline to a SWagon... Maybe I'm old liao [:(]

He too trigger happy lah... relax.

Just make sure the rex, or rather cars of these sort have a good heath report, no sub standards mods and de-mods involved.

Sometimes we hv to give and take. Cannot expect the car to be in perfect or even 90% good condition. Also, some demods were carried out in such a professional way there will be no tell tale signs at all.

I believe luck plays a big part in buying second hand car. Even new cars hv faults too.

Maybe you lucky,the car you bought, the last owner never tracked or raced his car...yes there are some nice ones.

As what bro Er-3682 mentioned,if lucky the last owner never tracked or raced his car (but im quite doubt )...yes there are some nice ones.

I owned an EVo 9, bought it 2nd hand 3 years ago when it is 5 year old, maybe im unlucky as I spent almost 9k for the replacement of suspension,

intercooler and cam etc.

↡ Advertisement