Lorry Driver Causing Chain Collision At Jalan Kayu.....

Picnic06-Biante15

The lorry driver must be dreaming or something else. Every vehicles stopped cos of red light and he just went ahead and cause chain collision........ [hur]

Accident happen just now 03/09/13 at about 7.03am along the junction of Jalan Kayu & Fernvale Lane. The lorry never attemp to stop and no brakes lights..... :ph34r:

I have the video captured on my FXD 700 but sorry, IT stuff very blurr, unable to upload video. Tried so many times just couldn't upload the video... [:(]

↡ Advertisement

I use that road every morning about this same time. This morning, I used TPE instead, 'cos I didn't have to send my wife to work......jin chia heng [sweatdrop]

That stretch of road to YCK junction very heavy traffic in the morning because of road construction and also more people moving into the new flats. Getting more siong to use that road.

What are you saying? The lorry crash into some cars that are waiting at the lights?

My impression of "chain collision" is the first vehicle to jam brake that causes it.

What are you saying? The lorry crash into some cars that are waiting at the lights?

My impression of "chain collision" is the first vehicle to jam brake that causes it.

6 cars waiting at the traffic light junction for light to turn 'green'.

Lorry comes from Yio Chu Kang Road turning to Jalan Kayu and still going straight. Crashed onto the last vehicle and thereby causing it to hit another vehicle in front of which hit another 2 more vehicles upfront. Front vehicle was a taxi.

The vehicle got hit first was a Mit Lancer and the boot was converted into a 'hatchback' (complete flat rear) ...... [:(]

Unless in reverse, first car can't cause a chain collision. Even if jam brake rear vehicles will be at fault for collision since they can prevent the accident if they kept a safe distance.

Edited by Jamomatt

Lorry comes from Yio Chu Kang Road turning to Jalan Kayu and still going straight. Crashed onto the last vehicle and thereby causing it to hit another vehicle in front of which hit another 2 more vehicles upfront. Front vehicle was a taxi.

The vehicle got hit first was a Mit Lancer and the boot was converted into a 'hatchback' (complete flat rear) ...... [:(]

Thanks for clarifying. At least this description gives a clearer picture. [;)]

now must be careful lowlee

that time my friend he new car 1 week only, tio long by bus

bus insurance say bus driver vocation is not driver so is unathorised driver so no pay my friend

my firend, new vw, claim own insruance [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

hope the lancer driver dont suffer bad whiplash.... :wacko: