Nissan Owners...! Pls check in here..! Part 2

Sabian

Hey anyone know where to repair the front bumper for Nissan Latio? The right side end of my front bumper came off. Can see the holder for the nut had broken, that why it's came off.

• Praise 2

Hey anyone know where to repair the front bumper for Nissan Latio? The right side end of my front bumper came off. Can see the holder for the nut had broken, that why it's came off.

I had that happen to me before. I drive a '07 Sylphy 2.0. The bodykit for this model is low-hanging. I made the rookie mistake of parking it nose in. Then the ... happened. Cost me a couple of hundreds to fix.

• Praise 3

I had that happen to me before. I drive a '07 Sylphy 2.0. The bodykit for this model is low-hanging. I made the rookie mistake of parking it nose in. Then the ... happened. Cost me a couple of hundreds to fix.

The workshop did a decent job, esp in the respraying - it looks brand new. Let me know if you wish to know which one I used.

• Praise 1

QUOTE (Sharkey @ Sep 29 2013, 02:24 PM)

The workshop did a decent job, esp in the respraying - it looks brand new. Let me know if you wish to know which one I used.

Hi thks for sharing. Btw how much will that cost???
  • Praise 1

I had replaced a set of new original rear brake light set and some rear bumper adjustment for $150, gst included but no spraying @ Yishun Industrial Park A, those 2 storey old workshops.

Tried a few quote, TC quoted close to 300 for new brake light set without labor, gst.

Another popular ws with Nissan owners @ amk quoted 260 with new original brake set, rear bumper adjustment but without spraying new paint on some light scratches.

So end up the repair job @ Yishun Industrial Park A, no harm trying, it's the second row middle shop which repair accident cars..

Believed they do insurance claims too as saw a few awards from insurancers in their office when paying..

Quite an establish ws with repair, servicing & spray jobs but am not related to them, just sharing experiences..

Done mine within an hour for rear brake light replacement & rear bumper adjustments..

• Praise 5

Got my 100K service done at Tan Chong today for my Cefiro 2.3JM servicing.

They have asked for a few things to be replaced.

• Engine gasket Cover and Valve: 846$
  • Front Shock Absorbers: 926$
  • Engine Mounting (Side): 751$

Price looks quite high. Thinking of sourcing parts from Fong Tat or JAE and replacing at some workshop here or in JB.

Any recommendations or suggestions ?

• Praise 4

Hi Nissans,

Am going to do a byo (70K) servicing for my 2nd hand 4AT Latio hence finding out more where to get the parts & pricing(if possible).

1) ATF - Correct type of ATF to use for 4AT gearbox?

2) ATF filter when to change?

3) Engine oil filter

4) Coolant - Heard can't use Toyota coolant cos corrosive, true??

5) Air filter need to change is every 40k?

6) Air con filter

7) The 2 or 3 beltings for air con, alternator, etc (Need to change every 40k?)

8) Other parts need to change @ 70/ 80k servicing?

Kindly advise [flowerface]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Dear Members,

I have a 06 230JDM cefiro and recently the malfunction light turned on and off and the car is vibrating badly.

Any know what could be causing it and any good workshop to recommend to in Singapore?

Thanks!

• Praise 4

Hi Nissans,

Am going to do a byo (70K) servicing for my 2nd hand 4AT Latio hence finding out more where to get the parts & pricing(if possible).

1) ATF - Correct type of ATF to use for 4AT gearbox?

2) ATF filter when to change?

3) Engine oil filter

4) Coolant - Heard can't use Toyota coolant cos corrosive, true??

5) Air filter need to change is every 40k?

6) Air con filter

7) The 2 or 3 beltings for air con, alternator, etc (Need to change every 40k?)

8) Other parts need to change @ 70/ 80k servicing?

Kindly advise [flowerface]

Hi,

Any info to share bo...

• Praise 1

Tan Chong think I print money....diagnose aircon blower spoil. Ask me change blower motor, resistor and filter.....$680+

I go google and seem like change resistor cheaper option first. In the end buy liao search 1hr, no resistor to be found anywhere near blower! Kao

Shop still can sell me say it's for n16.....tio con but uncle friendly

No choice bring to, online read and found aircon repair shop name tomika. Go down Uncle told me my car no resistor.....only older model have. Cry la

Everything I open for him so he knock knock say blower motor spoil, change lo.....these few days hit like mad - $180 before gst I act smart let him pump gas incurred additional charges haiz

Sunny 05 lei.......sometime must try try DIY first unless u got cash to burn

Edited by Shaocong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4