Nissan Owners...! Pls check in here..! Part 2

Sabian

I had that happen to me before. I drive a '07 Sylphy 2.0. The bodykit for this model is low-hanging. I made the rookie mistake of parking it nose in. Then the ... happened. Cost me a couple of hundreds to fix.

ouch! heart pain. haiz, ya, sometimes forget and park nose in, then the sound... [:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

ouch! heart pain. haiz, ya, sometimes forget and park nose in, then the sound... [:(]

it's paying for a lesson. I keep doing that. Regardless, it's an alright ride. Gets me from A to B.

• Praise 1

Any of nissan latio driver facing the same problem as me? The rattling sound from the A pillar usually comes in during 1st and 2nd gear around 2000rpm, if i ram till 3000rpm there wont be any sound.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Any of nissan latio driver facing the same problem as me? The rattling sound from the A pillar usually comes in during 1st and 2nd gear around 2000rpm, if i ram till 3000rpm there wont be any sound.

Doesn't sound normal TBH - I recently had a similar issue (weird engine sounds) and turns out, one of my spark coils was faulty. Had it replaced and it's pretty smooth since then.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sylphy Owners!

Just want to check if anyone has tried installing sound proofing into your car? I'm concerned with the sound proofing quality & shop's workmanship, which is a excellent ws you have tried?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Juz change my car to a Nissan. First time owning a Nissan.

This is parry.

Driving a murano.

Nice to meet all Nissan owners here.

Cheerios!!!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Newbie here.

Anybody know where can I download the owner's manual for Nissan Cefiro 2006?

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, I am new here, I plan to buy the new Nissan Sylphy 1.6, looks really nice in terms of interior and exterior. How is the after market sales service like? Do I have to book in advance for servicing? Is the servicing good? I understand that there are lots of nissans on road and I scared my car won't be properly serviced..advice pls! Thanks!

• Praise 1

Hi bros, I am new here, I plan to buy the new Nissan Sylphy 1.6, looks really nice in terms of interior and exterior. How is the after market sales service like? Do I have to book in advance for servicing? Is the servicing good? I understand that there are lots of nissans on road and I scared my car won't be properly serviced..advice pls! Thanks!

So far, no issue to book for servicing.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Don't worry, I had been driving Nissan for quite sometimes. So far, so good & reliable. Tan Chong service adviser r very friendly & I had been keep renew their service package.

If u r getting the sylphy, do ask the salesperson to give u more service package from 20k-50/60k & oso a reverse cam & normally they will u want.

Edited by Rezorn86

Neutral Newbie

So far, no issue to book for servicing.

Ok thanks!

Don't worry, I had been driving Nissan for quite sometimes. So far, so good & reliable. Tan Chong service adviser r very friendly & I had been keep renew their service package.

If u r getting the sylphy, do ask the salesperson to give u more service package from 20k-50/60k & oso a reverse cam & normally they will u want.

I see haha thanks! I just test drove the Nissan Sylphy 1.6, I would say it's fantastic!

• Praise 1

Any sunny drivers using Bosch battery? Interesting what size using?

I driving Aug 2006 sunny. In Jan, I replaced my car amoron battery 45ah at $100 when it was almost 4 years.

• Praise 1

I am joining Teana family.

I have decided to buy a 08/2010 Teana 2.5L, and just signed the purchased agreement at 8pm just now.

Will be exchanging my good and reliable 9Y9M olds civic1.6 with this car this Friday, hopefully, it is a right choice. 8P.

Cheers and good night.

• Praise 1

Replaced both front absorbers, mounting plates and rubber mount at a workshop in Toh Guan for my '06 Sylphy yesterday. Didn't know Latio shares the same parts. Total $620+GST.

↡ Advertisement