Nissan Owners...! Pls check in here..! Part 2

Sabian

anyone got good nissan SE to intro?

i'm looking at teana....

what's the discount / freebies i could ask for?

Thanks in advance bros!

I was served by Valerie Aw, not pushy. You can ask for her. 

↡ Advertisement

anyone got good nissan SE to intro?

i'm looking at teana....

what's the discount / freebies i could ask for?

Thanks in advance bros!

Edmund nai. Honest n able to negotiate. Was very satisfied with his transaction. I am nt related to him though but felt that for his professional n svc commitment, he deserves some basic recommendations.

The least i could do for him.

Are you referring to the cable connecting to the horn near the engine compartment or the cable within the steering wheel? 

Was going thru old threads that discussed abt horns on Sylphy. My 9-year old Sylphy has this problem recently. The horn sounds only when the steering wheel turns at certain angles. A workshop outside quoted $335 to replace the whole horn plate (mounted onto the steering wheel). If a cable can solve, saves me big bucks.

Wonder if the shop at Lorong 8 is a car mechanic shop.

Edmund nai. Honest n able to negotiate. Was very satisfied with his transaction. I am nt related to him though but felt that for his professional n svc commitment, he deserves some basic recommendations.

The least i could do for him.

Yes same SE as mine.

Very accommodating throughout and excellent after-sales service.

• Praise 1

It is the workshop at SPC on lorong 6.

Tan Chong diagnosed it as horn cable and charges about 300+ so should be cheaper outside.

Was going thru old threads that discussed abt horns on Sylphy. My 9-year old Sylphy has this problem recently. The horn sounds only when the steering wheel turns at certain angles. A workshop outside quoted $335 to replace the whole horn plate (mounted onto the steering wheel). If a cable can solve, saves me big bucks.

Wonder if the shop at Lorong 8 is a car mechanic shop.

Yes same SE as mine.

Very accommodating throughout and excellent after-sales service.

what are the freebies usually they willing to accommodate? dunno what i should ask for.. freebie must take ma... hehe

what are the freebies usually they willing to accommodate? dunno what i should ask for.. freebie must take ma... hehe

My own guesstimate based on LTA website right at the bottom of the page.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost.html

Note/Almera/Sylphy - Margin quite low hitting 4-figures already.

Ask for free 3A car mats (must specify you want the coil-coil type) if not they probably just give the carpet type

Full-tank petrol when collecting

Upgrade to front + back car camera

Nissan car-key pouch

Qashqai/Teana/X-trail - Closer to 20k profit margins

Ask for free 3M coil-coil type car mats with the Nissan logo emblem

Petrol vouchers

Additional cash discounts

Depends on the salesperson and no guarantee can get but no harm asking nicely lah.

Hi all, I'm getting my sylphy soon and would like to have some advice on the nissan preventive maintenance program (NPMP). Is it advisable to sign up for it? Thanks!

Hi all, I'm getting my sylphy soon and would like to have some advice on the nissan preventive maintenance program (NPMP). Is it advisable to sign up for it? Thanks!

Interesting qn too, but from how i count it, im better off taking 3x package b or package c den doing the 40km preventive

Interesting qn too, but from how i count it, im better off taking 3x package b or package c den doing the 40km preventive

I wonder is this NPMP really that gd cos I have read somewhere in this forum, some ppl actually factor this NPMP as one of their considerations for their cars.

Hi all, ive read there's one workshop that specialize on repair latio in amk autopoint. Any kind soul can point me to the actual address or name? Or any other place? Also need to do up the air con. Helping a friend to find out. Thanks.

Edited by Kayaloti

Hi all, ive read there's one workshop that specialize on repair latio in amk autopoint. Any kind soul can point me to the actual address or name? Or any other place? Also need to do up the air con. Helping a friend to find out. Thanks.

Hi Kayaloti,

I believe this is the shop you looking for:

ERA Auto Pte Ltd

10 AMK Ind Park 2A, AMK auto point.

#02-15, S(568047)

For appointment pls call Kelvin (97114018)

Operating Hour 0930-1730 (mon-fri)

0900-1500 (sat) 

SUNDAY and PH closed.

*(For urgent case without appointment, pls look for Kelvin or Teo.There are 2 different company operating in the same unit)

• Praise 1