Nissan Owners...! Pls check in here..! Part 2

Sabian

hey bros, quick question.

How many L of engine oil does the previous gen teana needs? 2008version

friend just scrapped his car and suggested me buy over all his balance engine oil that he whacked at amazon.

↡ Advertisement

hey bros, quick question.

How many L of engine oil does the previous gen teana needs? 2008version

friend just scrapped his car and suggested me buy over all his balance engine oil that he whacked at amazon.

Never mix different engine oils even if they have identical API specifications eg both 5W40. For example you have Mobil 1 in car, do not top up with shell helix ultra. There are different base oils and additives within them which potentially can be incompatible (with each other ) under hot condition ( within the engine) and can react with each other and potentially gel. Ok to drain out one totally if you change oil ( residual amount is too little , and such risk then is lowered) Edited by EricChan

Thanks for the warning. Do you know teana needs how much engine oil?

Never mix different engine oils even if they have identical API specifications eg both 5W40. For example you have Mobil 1 in car, do not top up with shell helix ultra. There are different base oils and additives within them which potentially can be incompatible (with each other ) under hot condition ( within the engine) and can react with each other and potentially gel. Ok to drain out one totally if you change oil ( residual amount is too little , and such risk then is lowered)

Hi guys,

Does anyone has a Nissan Sunny car that's nearing COE end period that I can take over? I am looking to take over a Nissan Sunny. 

Willing to pay above parf rate.

May I know what I have to pay to get car ownership transfer? DO I need to go through a  car dealer?

Edited by Hyruga

Hi bros! Any Qashqai owners around? Im trading my 2006 Latio to a 2013 Qashqai premium. Anything impt i should know? Its my 1st time driving an SUV. Ive been drivind a sedan ever since. I'll be getting the car by this coming Thursday. Exited and a bit nervous to drive it as it will be a new driving experience. Anything important to let me know? Any good advise will be much appreciated! Thanks bros!

Hi guys,

Does anyone has a Nissan Sunny car that's nearing COE end period that I can take over? I am looking to take over a Nissan Sunny.

Willing to pay above parf rate.

May I know what I have to pay to get car ownership transfer? DO I need to go through a car dealer?

Hi just sold my 07 sunny. Above PARF value? Unlikely to find unless mileage high etc. Mine was more than double PARF value. Admin costs to be bear by buyers. Can meetup and ownself do transfer.

CAn someone pm me Edmund Nai contact? Thanks in advance.

Edmund nai. Honest n able to negotiate. Was very satisfied with his transaction. I am nt related to him though but felt that for his professional n svc commitment, he deserves some basic recommendations.

The least i could do for him.

(edited)

I drove Nissan 2010 slyphy. 3rd break light GG a year ago. LED type. I notice a lot of slyphy also 3rd break light gone.

Ask around non can change for me. TC wants $200plus from me to change it. So I decide to DIY. Found pretty decent brightness 12V RED Led light 3led in a row in white plastic base, top covered with epoxy. $3 a piece. You need 4 piece total. Bought from a store at 3rd floor SLT. (or 4th floor, up escalator turn left lorong)

post-83338-0-48175700-1457322629_thumb.jpeg

post-83338-0-31061200-1457322651_thumb.jpeg

post-83338-0-24984300-1457322673_thumb.jpeg

post-83338-0-51993500-1457323126_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mavwong
  • Praise 3

Hi guys! Need advce on my side mirrors.

Was quoted a total of S$700+ to replace both my side mirrors for Nissan Sunny N16. Is it reasonable?

Thanks!

That sounds ridiculous, head over Malaysia, find an auto-part store and get it for much cheaper.  

Was quoted a total of S$700+ to replace both my side mirrors for Nissan Sunny N16. Is it reasonable?

Thanks!

if u want to be carrot by them...y dont source from scrape yard im sure there are plenty..

That sounds ridiculous, head over Malaysia, find an auto-part store and get it for much cheaper.

Yah man, that's what I thot. A bit ex lor. Thanks bro!

Yah man, that's what I thot. A bit ex lor. Thanks bro!

if u want to be carrot by them...y dont source from scrape yard im sure there are plenty..

Oh I see, that was what 1 bro suggested. I got hunt in scrapeyard then. Thanks bro!

Is it quoted by Tan Chong or other workshops?

If it is the whole side mirror assembly x2, include installation, spray paint to the car colour, sound reasonable to me.

Thanks!

Is it quoted by Tan Chong or other workshops?

If it is the whole side mirror assembly x2, include installation, spray paint to the car colour, sound reasonable to me.

A.t.s.v.r ..... yes for the complete works except for spray painting as I would be sending car for respray. I will have to check with my friend's unker ws and compare or head down to scrapeyard look look.

Hi new memeber here. Just wondering if any other guys have this problem. My dads car (2007 Latio) got clicking sound when turning left and is audible from inside the car. Mileage is 230k.

Hi new memeber here. Just wondering if any other guys have this problem. My dads car (2007 Latio) got clicking sound when turning left and is audible from inside the car. Mileage is 230k.

Possible 2 things.

Drive shafts or suspension top bearing.

My camry top bearing oso up lorry many months back didn't change cos car gg scrap soon

↡ Advertisement