Alpine ICS-X8 Users? Comments?

Mach7

Hi there,

Being surfing and ponder to get Sony XAV-64BT earlier.

But i was wavered when i saw Alpine ICS-X8. The features seems cool and very driver friendly in terms of shortcuts like Blue Tooth with phone book mapping, auto answer feature, steering wheel remote, mirror link, etc.

Does anyone out there own this unit? I am using an Android phone and this seems to work well in this unit.

I am concerned about the GPS navigation as this unit does not support in-house and navigation works with a phone with GPS feature via mirror link.

How stable is this feature and any bugs identified?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Hi there,

Being surfing and ponder to get Sony XAV-64BT earlier.

But i was wavered when i saw Alpine ICS-X8. The features seems cool and very driver friendly in terms of shortcuts like Blue Tooth with phone book mapping, auto answer feature, steering wheel remote, mirror link, etc.

Does anyone out there own this unit? I am using an Android phone and this seems to work well in this unit.

I am concerned about the GPS navigation as this unit does not support in-house and navigation works with a phone with GPS feature via mirror link.

How stable is this feature and any bugs identified?

Thank you.

Anyone else owing this unit? Please advise the day-to-day pros and cons and last but not least, the price of this acquisition.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement