RadX Xposed on STOMP!!!

1fast1

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...fun-of-anothers

Radiographer makes nasty remarks about patients' urine and menses online

A STOMPer was appalled to read postings on facebook made by a radiographer, who criticised his patients with nasty remarks about them.

The STOMPer feels that as a medical professional, the radiographer should not be making such remarks.

"Singapore Radiographer critising his own patient on facebook.

"As a radiographer you're also to be like a doctor.

"I don't see why are you complaining about your own patient because everyone will fall sick or have medical problems.

"So you as a doctor should help out and not make nasty comments on facebook for the public to read."

Dey thambi, enna pannerai dah? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

i wanted to post this morning but hold back, i want to keep a clean record just like my driver's licence [laugh] [laugh]

Pundek suddenly has a life - still not checked into MCF. <_< Otherwise we'd have had his distinguished comments by now (and probably a yellow card for me). [laugh]

Pundek suddenly has a life - still not checked into MCF. <_< Otherwise we'd have had his distinguished comments by now (and probably a yellow card for me). [laugh]

eh wrong person...i downstair

[laugh] [laugh]

i feel ashamed considering this is fr my profession... but well, these young ones, dunch noe wat to say

earlier, remember that doc too who twittered her patients details,, etc to a fren? wat is happening to the strawberries ah

[laugh] [laugh]

i feel ashamed considering this is fr my profession... but well, these young ones, dunch noe wat to say

earlier, remember that doc too who twittered her patients details,, etc to a fren? wat is happening to the strawberries ah

Finally, you checked in! :D

Yeah bro, doctors and allied professionals should be very discreet about their patients. Nothing is sacred to the strawberries anymore. [:(]

Finally, you checked in! :D

Yeah bro, doctors and allied professionals should be very discreet about their patients. Nothing is sacred to the strawberries anymore. [:(]

i really think they left out the module on bedside manners leh.....i see these upstarts come in like their father's ward liddat

when i was hospitalised, told a few newbies off when they even tried to ask me things n i re asked them a few other things abt theory....they blur... :angry: :angry:

i really think they left out the module on bedside manners leh.....i see these upstarts come in like their father's ward liddat

when i was hospitalised, told a few newbies off when they even tried to ask me things n i re asked them a few other things abt theory....they blur... :angry: :angry:

Wait they fleet you then you know. [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh]

so if you encountered such incidents...what will you do? Supply wet tissue to clean up the aunty with Urine smell and pick up the ''big aunty'' left in the toilet bowl? [laugh]

so if you encountered such incidents...what will you do? Supply wet tissue to clean up the aunty with Urine smell and pick up the ''big aunty'' left in the toilet bowl? [laugh]

clean the aunty up first. If she needs help, I seek help from the assistants

the second one, we have dedicated cleaners who we can alert, or Estates mgt

Wait they fleet you then you know. [laugh]

make sure cute one [laugh] [laugh]

had a few cute ones, i cut them slack and was nice to them...kekekeke

a bit young for me to give them my namecards...muahahahhaa

clean the aunty up first. If she needs help, I seek help from the assistants

the second one, we have dedicated cleaners who we can alert, or Estates mgt

not bad...good role model for the newbies [thumbsup]

not bad...good role model for the newbies [thumbsup]

fren, we started work when their parents were dating. I am glad that I had good teachers back then from the old gen...

the last batch i taught still practice the good stuff, but now, i feel that even with good training and role models, these strawberries are a different kettle of fish altogether!

Remember, we will grow old one day and how we treat others now, we can damn well expect it back. KArma is wonderful

at the end of the day, these patients are there for a reason, and esp the v ill ones. Pls, accord the respect regardless....we are all humans

am sure pundek has his fare share of stories and lala81 too

wow didn't know botak is a radiographer...record radio one issit???

yes we listen to radio...and that is RADIOtherapy [laugh] [laugh]

u like to see tetek, i show u the inside [cool]

Abnormal%20Mammogram.jpg

i wanted to post this morning but hold back, i want to keep a clean record just like my driver's licence [laugh] [laugh]

u r v street smart. Lol

So, since been a radiographer for so long.. have you absorbed sufficient x-radiation to become the incredible hulk? Or at least get green skin? [:p]

dun make me angry....u wun like me..... <_< <_<

acherlee spidey more satki....but he gay la [:p] [:p]

heng ah not bitten by radiated corkroach....become corkroachman :wacko:

Evolution.jpg

↡ Advertisement