Singapore's Diploma Hero!!!

Itali4must4ng

dont care black cat or white cat, the cat that catches the mice is a goot cat....so what he only diploma? if he can manage well....

Edited by Rncw

I know Australia alot of those institutes like polytechnic etc from the past change to uni..

Like temasek polytechnic skali bcum temasek university..maybe coz his qualification from oversea...its regarded as good as deg..

I waiting 4 1 mp got ite cert..haha.

Diploma or degree so important meh? I know many people diploma holders earned more than me! Some even dont have diploma or degree also earning big bucks or holding some high ranking position. [rolleyes]

Diploma or degree so important meh? I know many people diploma holders earned more than me! Some even dont have diploma or degree also earning big bucks or holding some high ranking position. [rolleyes]

its just that its quite special dont you think? in this day and age very surprised to see this guy stick to his guns and not buy into the paper chase

its just that its quite special dont you think? in this day and age very surprised to see this guy stick to his guns and not buy into the paper chase

LOl, really special. Nowadays like any tom, dick and harry on the street have a degree?! :D

Diploma is not the end. Like me after I got my diploma with merit (COM), apply for university and got in but I choose not to continue, I only want test test only is it easy to get in uni hehehe..... [:p]

But now I am already a senior engineer more than equivalent to a degree holder :D

Edited by Hulk

The bouncing boobs avatar from rncw and tarzan are making my eyes dizzy.

Aiya, regardless of cert got nice boobs can also have successful career or life. As for guys knowing how to "paul lampard" becoming an mp also comes as no surprise.

maybe people got his own aerospace engineering gong see earn big bucks

Sim Wong Hoo also is diploma but bery the satki and huat!!!

Uncle Sim, I got buy your shares you know!!! Creative huat ah!!! SG huat ah!!! [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Uncle Sim, I got buy your shares you know!!! Creative huat ah!!! SG huat ah!!! [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

i think he work in SIA one wor

1. Does it matter?

2. Does this make people have less respect for him?

3. In other parliaments around the world, how many politicians are there that don't have degrees (as a means of comparison)

4. Is it more important to you to have "well educated" MPs, or a broad range of backgrounds, skills, experiences and the like in parliament (the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive)

5. Do you think Singapore's parliament is too homogenous?

Chicky Farm [laugh]

Charles Chong is a VP at SIAEC. It's quite a senior position actually.