A day at Ikea

Ahtong

10 out of 10 ATBs in China got hairy armpits......the thrill is to see them shave the hairs.....then later shave their bushes underneath.....its AWESOME!!!!!....then finish up with a good piak.....

i always bash ATs, but this one i want to defend....

where you want the farmers and workers to sleep? not as though they have nice comfy beds for naps

Good point. It should be why they like sleeping at Ikea as well. Really no contest between the following 2:

10-Ji-Lanlan-25-and-her-three-year-old-daughter-largest-room-four-years.jpg

article-2404811-1B7BE6D2000005DC-358_638x445.jpg

Check out how working class PRCs live in Beijing. Makes you appreciate your pigeon hole doesn't it?

SY-Beijing-03.jpg

Liu Jing, 21, from the central province of Henan, works as a pedicurist in east Beijing. She comes back to her bed two floors below ground level to sleep before returning to work in the morning.

SY-Beijing-09.jpg

This closet-size room, barely wider than a single bed, has been beautician Zhao Dan

i always bash ATs, but this one i want to defend....

where you want the farmers and workers to sleep? not as though they have nice comfy beds for naps

last time during NS we also could sleep anywhere mah

Under trees in training areas acceptable lah, seldom u'll see nsf or nsmen sleeping as such in shopping centers or open public areas.

Shame??? They dont feel shame lol

That's for the Tiongz in Tiongzland.

In SG, it will have some effect, considering that the place is so small. Moreover in workplace, there'll tend to be gossipers.

The best way to deal with them is to shame them publicly with their behaviour. Stomp is a gd platform.

Shame them also useless, especially those on short term employment here. They don't care coz the people who know them and grew up with them wouldn't read stomp..

A friend visited New Zealand and told me about a conversation he had with a local.

There was a nice pond at a residential area with geese and swans swimming. Then suddenly the number of geese and swans started to reduce. The locals were wondering if there was a plague or disease which killed the animals. Nevertheless, they installed a CCTV camera to monitor and found a few mainland Chinese, who had recently moved in, catching the geese.

The next day, the culprits were approached for an explanation and the following was their response:

"The geese and swans do not belong to anybody and are swimming in the public, why can't we catch them?"

Such is the mentality.

Sometimes we really have to forgive the Australians and New Zealanders for being so anti-foreigners.

Under trees in training areas acceptable lah, seldom u'll see nsf or nsmen sleeping as such in shopping centers or open public areas.

my post wasn't directed towards the photos of them sleeping in Ikea leh... that one is disgusting

i'm referring to the ones sleeping in the chicken coop, in his cart or even on the roads

Twice weekly finger nail-clipping at office desk, is that an acceptable office etiquette?

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement