1 in 4 Asian men are rapist

Tjkbeluga

Asking for sex with gf considered raping liao, yes i did it....

depends ur gf says... "come...come..harder... dont.....stop.....faster......" or "dont want....no... ohh... dont.....stop...ahh....".... [laugh]

depends ur gf says... "come...come..harder... dont.....stop.....faster......" or "dont want....no... ohh... dont.....stop...ahh....".... [laugh]

Then while pausing, i say u want me to stop or no stop??? Haha

I wonder where is thes countries with 62%, & to think its only the % admitted by the people. Imagine including those that did not admit.

Note to self: Keep these places off the checklist of place you allow my daughter to travel in future.

Edited by Kiadaw

i rape my wife when she dont want sex.

legal or not? lol

incase you are not aware, she can report u as rape if she doesnt want sex but u force on her.... woman chapter berry powerful one hor... [laugh]

Rape in the Asia-Pacific is pervasive and most perpetrators get away with it, according to a new study by the United Nations.

A new survey of more than 10,000 men across six countries in the region finds that nearly a quarter report raping a woman or a girl, with the vast majority not facing any legal consequences.

The study was conducted by four UN agencies in collaboration with governmental, civil society and other groups. It was carried out between 2010 and this year in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Sri Lanka.

Surveys conduced of nine locations in these countries found that 10 to 62 per cent of men report having raped a girl or a woman in their lifetime.[

Rape hands consider or not.... :huh:

Who paid the bills for the survey? I hoped they didnt use any of my money. <_<

That's not all.... Those who ADMIT, is already 1 in 4. Those who don't leh? [laugh]

What to expect from people who propose marriage by asking:

"Honey, you want to apply for HDB flat?"

Cowardly losers. I'm not surprised they rape too.

I always hear story about India. Was it really this bad, & they made up 1/4 of the world population. Scary thoughts.

True indian there machiam africa, raping is like having a breakfast in sg, its a must do. So if u got wife, gf, cousins, sisters, friends even ugly one will also kena rape in india.

True indian there machiam africa, raping is like having a breakfast in sg, its a must do. So if u got wife, gf, cousins, sisters, friends even ugly one will also kena rape in india.

[idea] i go there sell chastity belts sure overnight become billionaire.

↡ Advertisement