Most touching ad by Truemove Thailand

Fcw75

I think in any cities, there is less likely to have this breed of kind hearted people. usually the people I saw giving, are those who barely have enough for their own family. because they feel what the other poor people is going thru. where else those rich, or relatively loaded with cash, they don't care about others as money are their only friends and thing they cared about.

sorry if I offended any riches here. but honestly, I always seen those poor struggling family keeping their old parents close, staying with them. and rich people sending old parents to old folks home. poor sons/daughter finds money for their parents medical bills, while riches fights own siblings for inheritance. or decline to pay more if they are richer asking for equality in parents bill.

sad, isn't it?

• Praise 1

The below is another good story lines of Bankok Life Insurance Commercial Advertisement that I'd watched few years ago, it did touches me about true helpful and sincererity of a Life Insurance Agent [thumbsup]

Walau bro, I like the part whr ins agt finally been seen as a human the last time but still have cockroach feelers.

Really admire their sense of humor.

They shouldn't be called land of smile but laughter!

• Praise 1

Walau bro, I like the part whr ins agt finally been seen as a human the last time but still have cockroach feelers.

Really admire their sense of humor.

They shouldn't be called land of smile but laughter!

Bro, due to my works I visit Thailand very often and finds that Thai people are smart and creative [scholar]

In my own opinion, they are the best asians to collaborate [grouphug]

Girl hailed as Internet goddess wears mask all the time even at home -- until one guy found out why

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/girl-hailed-as-internet-goddess-wears-mask-all-the-time-even-at-home-until-one-guy

Nice touching Thai short film :)

Touching, Bro :)))

Its time to face the world, not with our faces, but with our sincere hearts :))

• Praise 6