Will you give way to this kind of person?

Tianake

this video was taken today. please ignore the time stamp.

will you give way to this kind of idiots if you encounter them?

↡ Advertisement

No Way...

I will also try to drive in a way that will let the guy behind me block him.

Queue cutters are the scum of the earth...it's the only thing that happens on the road that makes me angry.

Sims Ave exit in KPE. Every morning sure got a long q all the way back to the previous exit to PIE. And yes, you will see these kind of stunts being pulled by drivers who want to beat the q. They usually cut in front of lorries and other slow moving vehicles. For me, i usually dun let them cut in. Its a daily occurrence la, dun get too upset about it and spoil yr day.

Which one u mean?? The last car which try to enter from the chervon??

No. I wont let him in

For The rest Infont, the lorry is not idiot for letting them in. His car might not be fast enough to close up the gap safety nia. Why ur gf keep saying he is idiot??

Can pang chance or not??

Edited by Joseph22

Which one u mean?? The last car which try to enter from the chervon??

No. I wont let him in

For The rest Infont, the lorry is not idiot for letting them in. His car might not be fast enough to close up the gap safety nia. Why ur gf keep saying he is idiot??

Can pang chance or not??

i can't be bothered to report this idiot to TP.

after all, he didn't try to force his way in.

if he did, then i will have a very nice video of his car plate number.

The thing is I will not drive so close behind sand truck as who knows, the sand might spill over and cause some damage to car. So for this case is, if the driver got balls to go so close to cut in, he win but at expense of possible get paintwork damaged. Haha

If you are regular on Causeway, you will see more this type of drivers. We people q for hours, they just cut infront of us. Definitely not giving ways and hope Msia TP is right infront and waiting for them. [rifle]

If you are regular on Causeway, you will see more this type of drivers. We people q for hours, they just cut infront of us. Definitely not giving ways and hope Msia TP is right infront and waiting for them. [rifle]

I notice that queue cutting is starting to happen on the Woodlands viaduck again - went in on Saturday saw 8-10 cars cut, haven't really seen for a long time.

The warning is still there that summons action will be taken - does anyone know what is the charge, is it inconsiderate driving?

For the Malaysian side, every now and again see the TP sitting at the end of the lorry lane...

Always makes me happy

this video was taken today. please ignore the time stamp.

will you give way to this kind of idiots if you encounter them?

Mine was similar, also this morning and also in KPE.

Nicoll Highway exit was as usual long queue, i was cruising in lane 2 as traffic was quite free after the breakdown veh in sim exit.

A audi was queueing at nicoll highway when it turn out, seemingly giving up on queueing.

Its ok as i have sufficient braking distance, but his objective was to cut queue, he cruise on lane 2 slowly at 40kmh-50kmh and braking incessantly trying to cut queue.

i high beamed him like mad but some pple jus live in their own world, in the end he didnt manage to cut in, i also manage to overtake :)

simple, cos i have a onboard camera.

he is already inside the cheveron.

i would just slow down and let them cut infront of me.

email to TP the video and treat the driver some goodies.