Will you give way to this kind of person?

Tianake

nowadays i live n let live....as long as the guy nvr cause me to jam brake, i'll give way....it's juz a few seconds of time, no big deal....

but talking abt this reminds me of incident last week --- i was turning fr telok blangah rd into harbourfront (the turn-right light junction), n an ass driver merging fr the opp direction didnt give way as he shld, n forced me to super jam brake....my kid was scared n cried...i was so pissed tat i overtook tat ass n stopped in the middle of the road to dare him to come down n talk....he no balls....juz sat in his car....CB!

calling this kind of drivers names is better than cursing them to crash right?

<_<

Err.. We talking about ur gf calling the lorry driver idiot.

Cause she say, which idiot keep letting them in.

Sims Ave exit in KPE. Every morning sure got a long q all the way back to the previous exit to PIE. And yes, you will see these kind of stunts being pulled by drivers who want to beat the q. They usually cut in front of lorries and other slow moving vehicles. For me, i usually dun let them cut in. Its a daily occurrence la, dun get too upset about it and spoil yr day.

yes.. pity me that I have to take the PIE exit every morning... always got to queue with bunch of people trying to exit Sims Ave....

Actually this video doesnt show anything meaningful I feel...more of a vent or a rant...with a girl who speaks like a lian & another who speaks with a high almighty tone, "dun worry, I hv my camera", as if having a camera means having the whole world.

Wanna post, pls do post some action packed one, see this video almost doze off to sleep.

Saw a COE civic lost control one night along PIE, the left bend just after Clementi exit, saw the whole episode with gust of smoke from opposite direction..too bad cant have it on camera..a case of over-confidence & lost to road barriers...luckily these type of cars mostly on 2nd party insurance so that driver probably pee in his pants & pay damages till pants drop.

Now this is what I call action..not this video that we heard all conversation..worse the voices were not even voice that were nice.

is it really a rant on my side?

have you see how much he cut across the chevron?

i agree that he may have miss his exit. but this is not an excuse to cut across the chevron.

If you miss the exit, you can always go out on the next exit and make a bloody U turn back.

by the way, i didn't ask the bros here to listen to my not so nice voice. if you dun want to listen, you can choose to turn off the sound. or even better, dun watch the video clip.

i have a feeling that most drivers here are probably queue cutter who see no wrong in cutting a person queue.

i will remove the video since there are several unwanted comments that is totally irrelevant to what i am asking.

i guess i can go ahead and cut people queue in future and make full use of the chevrons since most people here think it is ok.

Edited by Tianake

i have a feeling that most drivers here are probably queue cutter who see no wrong in cutting a person queue.

i will remove the video since there are several unwanted comments that is totally irrelevant to what i am asking.

i guess i can go ahead and cut people queue in future and make full use of the chevrons since most people here think it is ok.

Noooooooo!!!

Don't cross over to the dark side [whip][wave]

Actually this video doesnt show anything meaningful I feel...more of a vent or a rant...with a girl who speaks like a lian & another who speaks with a high almighty tone, "dun worry, I hv my camera", as if having a camera means having the whole world.

Wanna post, pls do post some action packed one, see this video almost doze off to sleep.

Saw a COE civic lost control one night along PIE, the left bend just after Clementi exit, saw the whole episode with gust of smoke from opposite direction..too bad cant have it on camera..a case of over-confidence & lost to road barriers...luckily these type of cars mostly on 2nd party insurance so that driver probably pee in his pants & pay damages till pants drop.

Now this is what I call action..not this video that we heard all conversation..worse the voices were not even voice that were nice.

:D one of the best post for a long time....sibei like!!! [bounce2] [bounce2]

Noooooooo!!!

Don't cross over to the dark side [whip][wave]

i probably need a white ant to save me from the dark side. no point following the law when the rest is breaking it.

always join the crowd and dun get left behind or you will be the odd one out.

:D one of the best post for a long time....sibei like!!! [bounce2] [bounce2]

best post but irrelevant.

if want to see exciting video, go to sammyboy instead.

is it really a rant on my side?

have you see how much he cut across the chevron?

i agree that he may have miss his exit. but this is not an excuse to cut across the chevron.

If you miss the exit, you can always go out on the next exit and make a bloody U turn back.

by the way, i didn't ask the bros here to listen to my not so nice voice. if you dun want to listen, you can choose to turn off the sound. or even better, dun watch the video clip.

Chill bro. Lots of idiots in the real world and the virtual world. Don't take their stupidity to heart ... not like they were forced at gunpoint to watch the video anyways.

Take it easy bro..... [cool]

This type of drivers make up only less then 2% of all drivers...... -_-

Most here agree the cutting is wrong Leh.