Can recommend aquarium vendor?

Speak_listen

bro & sis,

Can recommend aquarium vendor that reliable?

if can give weekly maintenance also better.

marine and fresh water also can.

budget maybe $400-500.

Google www.n30.com.sg

Google www.n30.com.sg

He took over the unit which was previously owned by David? My 6ft tank was by David and Cabinet was made by him, thatz what David told me. That was way back in 2005.

bro & sis,

Can recommend aquarium vendor that reliable?

if can give weekly maintenance also better.

marine and fresh water also can.

budget maybe $400-500.

What do you mean budget $400-500? Per month or just capital upfront?

Because if it is upfront capital, I think it will be very small system for marine....

Typically you need at least $2k or so for marine startup.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index

He took over the unit which was previously owned by David? My 6ft tank was by David and Cabinet was made by him, thatz what David told me. That was way back in 2005.

I think so...

N30 is quite famous in local fish forums...can do all sorts of set ups.

What do you mean budget $400-500? Per month or just capital upfront?

Because if it is upfront capital, I think it will be very small system for marine....

Typically you need at least $2k or so for marine startup.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index

My marine setup is a lot less. [laugh] Fish + dead rocks only setup in a two feet tank. It has been operating for abt 4yrs liao. Left with one clown fish thou. The rest managed to jump out of the tank.

Gona upgrade the clown fish to a JBJ all in one tank later this month which I bought at a rock bottom price during the aquarama exhibition. :D

Edited by Adrianli

Wow...you into marine setups...

Fresh water fishes can never give tt kind of luminous colour effect fro marine species [thumbsup]

I wanted to give up goldfish and switch to marine but I heard lots of maintenance is required.

One of my fren even told me tt the wall and cabinet around the marine tank will be sticky...is tt true?

Wow...you into marine setups...

Fresh water fishes can never give tt kind of luminous colour effect fro marine species [thumbsup]

I wanted to give up goldfish and switch to marine but I heard lots of maintenance is required.

One of my fren even told me tt the wall and cabinet around the marine tank will be sticky...is tt true?

Me used to all kinds of setup. U name it, I had it before. Now left with Arowana and small marine tank.

I use ehiem cannister filter with outlet under water and made sure no bubbles on water surface. So no salty ard the wall or tank.

Me used to all kinds of setup. U name it, I had it before. Now left with Arowana and small marine tank.

I use ehiem cannister filter with outlet under water and made sure no bubbles on water surface. So no salty ard the wall or tank.

Got it tks...

Post pics when it is done.

Hmmm......depends on exactly what you want

City Spa

New York Hotel

Take a stroll through People's Park - I'm not sure, but from the look of the ladies that ask me for massage there I think is close enough