One Nation Under Lee

Fennmax

many ppl overseas envy Singaporean..... we should see the positive side too.....

I am grateful to be born and living in Singapore

I suggest u go out and see the world before u pass this comment <_<

Why the video only show negative side no positive side??

Biased video only fuel anti-gahmen ppl nia. Neutral see Liao will feel more disgusted with opposition.

I suggest u go out and see the world before u pass this comment <_<

Every where you go, there will be trade offs. For me, overall, Singapore is a good place to be in. What's there not to like? Most people have a roof over their heads, a lot of the basis are affordable, low crime rate, great food, etc. Of course there are areas that can be improved eg. politics, education, public transport, etc....but I can still live with it at the moment. FTs? There are a lot, but I find it still tolerable...maybe I have high tolerance. In any case, our FTs problem cannot be worse than Europe or the UK (gov spend loads of money to take care of them. Side note: even some of their kings and queens were FTs).

I used to think the UK, where I spent some of my childhood and later on, adulthood, has a perfect system. But for the past decade or so, I starts to see more of her flaws. I still like to visit the UK and would not mind living there cos despite her flaws, overall it is still a nice place to live in (depend on the area)...just like Singapore.

Biased video only fuel anti-gahmen ppl nia. Neutral see Liao will feel more disgusted with opposition.

Got nothing to do with opposition parties...unless they sponsor this 'film'.

Every where you go, there will be trade offs. For me, overall, Singapore is a good place to be in. What's there not to like? Most people have a roof over their heads, a lot of the basis are affordable, low crime rate, great food, etc. Of course there are areas that can be improved eg. politics, education, public transport, etc....but I can still live with it at the moment. FTs? There are a lot, but I find it still tolerable...maybe I have high tolerance. In any case, our FTs problem cannot be worse than Europe or the UK (gov spend loads of money to take care of them. Side note: even some of their kings and queens were FTs).

I used to think the UK, where I spent some of my childhood and later on, adulthood, has a perfect system. But for the past decade or so, I starts to see more of her flaws. I still like to visit the UK and would not mind living there cos despite her flaws, overall it is still a nice place to live in (depend on the area)...just like Singapore.

[thumbsup]

Got nothing to do with opposition parties...unless they sponsor this 'film'.

I had seen enough friends who told me they will never vote for opposition because of their supporter behavior. Those are real neutral voters who had in the past voted for both side of the parties but got super turn off by some opposition supporter behavior.

a move to make awareness of what some information with regards to politics was not made public.

I do agree with you that they did not mentioned that the govt has built a very strong financial and safe country.

However it did trigger some bells in my head that goes, "oh yeah, why gathering of more than 5 is illegal...." and "why is all our mainstream media bias..."

Personally I do feel that the govt running the country was good.. but recently, i feel like it is somewhat "SMRT lead by someone with retail background."

I had seen enough friends who told me they will never vote for opposition because of their supporter behavior. Those are real neutral voters who had in the past voted for both side of the parties but got super turn off by some opposition supporter behavior.

I suppose once some neutrals starts seeing too many one-sided gov bashing for any kind of mistakes (or nick pick) and keep silent when gov did right, some will naturally be 'pushed' to the other side (which is current gov). But I would like to believe those are minority while most are more objective.

Edited by Silver_blade

Well, if people get turn off solely because of supporters' behaviour and not able to look beyond that to understand and affirm a political party and the values/manifesto it represents, then Singapore is worse for it.

The video is a reminder of the fact that while a person has, or may have, made his contributions in some areas, he is far from being upright in other.

What u want? Country of freedom like taiwan and everyday demo or fight?

Are you sure there is no middle ground where things are done in moderation / balance, or you feel it's either one extreme or the other extreme?

↡ Advertisement