Sign in to follow this  
Kkkk

Do you have engine bay parts diagram for 2007 Skoda Superb?

Greetings.

My Skoda Superb 1.8Turbo petrol engine manufactured in 2007 has the following problems:

post-6409-1379635454_thumb.jpg

The hose in the picture was broken but do not know what part it is to tell the stockist.

In addition, the exhaust manifold was so red in the second picture, I wonder whether anything wrong with that.

I would appreciate it very much if you could send me a diagram showing the parts and parts number of the engine bay if you have access to it, so that I can inform my stockist of the part to order, and also shed some light to my exhaust manifold problem.

Many thanks,

KK

post-6409-1379635428_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Sorry, the picture to the broken hose is at the end of the post, while the first pic shows the red hot exhaust manifold.

please take pix wth flash. so dark how to see... :wacko:

↡ Advertisement

red manifold indicates you've been redlining for long period of driving just before checking?

No, I did not redlined. I have 4 cylinders misfiring. After changing the coils and sparks plug, the mechanic took the pics and showed me that the exhaust manifold is redhot and there is this pipe broken.

It is quite usual to see a red manifold, often seen it in my T-Spark without even redling it. It indicate an engine have just been run.

If the engine has been idling for a while (say, has not been driving the car prior to idling), and the manifold turns red, is it bad?

Let's talk. There are possible many reasons..need to know more about the symptoms.

↡ Advertisement