Upper Thomson Rd jam 20/9/2013

Gizmo

Anyone caught in the jam this morning ? I was late ...stuck for more than 30 mins. Only to find out a P plate mazda accident

↡ Advertisement

Anyone caught in the jam this morning ? I was late ...stuck for more than 30 mins. Only to find out a P plate mazda accident

I was. Jam started near the Casuarina Road(Prata shop there) 7am. Reach Sin Min Ave(Flame Tree condo there) 7.30am. Then decided to turn in to Sin Min Ave and from the go to work. Reach work place ard 8.20am.

My usual time reaching office was 7.30am. So I was delayed for 50mins. [:(] But lucky, still on time for work. [:p]

I was. Jam started near the Casuarina Road(Prata shop there) 7am. Reach Sin Min Ave(Flame Tree condo there) 7.30am. Then decided to turn in to Sin Min Ave and from the go to work. Reach work place ard 8.20am.

My usual time reaching office was 7.30am. So I was delayed for 50mins. [:(] But lucky, still on time for work. [:p]

If i know futher down was the root of the jam, i should have entered sin ming too. Before that was an old Merc overheating on 1st lane.

My boss saw me late [;)]

Why u travel that route?

Going city area right ?

Must be trying to siam the ERP.

If i know futher down was the root of the jam, i should have entered sin ming too. Before that was an old Merc overheating on 1st lane.

My boss saw me late [;)]

I listened to Class95 and they were reporting it. It was during the middle of the jam after AMK Ave 1 that they announced it. So I had to plan my escape route. :D

Why u travel that route?

Going city area right ?

Must be trying to siam the ERP.

I travel that route everyday for 8yrs liao. Siam ERP and CTE traffic jam. Once in a while major jam, ok lah.

I listened to Class95 and they were reporting it. It was during the middle of the jam after AMK Ave 1 that they announced it. So I had to plan my escape route. :D

Oh sigh ~ i was listening to ozzy osbourne CD [laugh]

me stuck for about 20mins....barely moved few 100m. Turned back and work from home instead.

Oh...i travel that route previosuly also. [laugh]

The thompson ERP near the toa payoh side still FOC before 8am ?

Sometimes i go right into toa payoh before 8am as it will be FOC. Then come out the toa payoh flyover the other side.

The pains we go through to save $. ^_^

I travel that route everyday for 8yrs liao. Siam ERP and CTE traffic jam. Once in a while major jam, ok lah.

sometimes by the time hear ladio it's a bit late leow..

i use community-based app like waze.. quite accurate with people reporting accidents, mata, jams quite timely.

Oh...i travel that route previosuly also. [laugh]

The thompson ERP near the toa payoh side still FOC before 8am ?

Sometimes i go right into toa payoh before 8am as it will be FOC. Then come out the toa payoh flyover the other side.

The pains we go through to save $. ^_^

FOC till 7.30am only. Paid $1.30 tis morning cos of the jam. Otherwise it will be FOC when I pass thru during my usual timing.

Dont worry, come next mth, home to work in a straight line is 3km, driving 6km. [grin] I will be closer to city than u by one MRT station. [:p]

Accident at Lornie Road tis morning, causing massive jam along Upper Thomson Road.

no wonder Adam Rd today so shiok to drive!! [drivingcar]

Accident at Lornie Road tis morning, causing massive jam along Upper Thomson Road.

What time was this? I take Adam Road -> Lornie Rd -> Upp. Thomson every day now, but do so quite early (usually around 0700-0730, latest 8am).

↡ Advertisement