Recommended place to get good Sofa?

Ethene

Hi guys,

My Sofa cui until cannot cui already. But i am quite clueless in where to get good design sofa. Mid range ones will do. Besides those IMM furniture mall anyone here got recommendations?

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

My Sofa cui until cannot cui already. But i am quite clueless in where to get good design sofa. Mid range ones will do. Besides those IMM furniture mall anyone here got recommendations?

www.univonna.com

Hi guys,

Air @ Selegie or Park Mall

Hi guys,

I bought mine at 7 days.

So far not bad.

Don't go for those cheap cheap 1 cos the wood used is soft type, just 1 jump by a 5yrs old kid and it will break.

• Praise 1

www.univonna.com

good choice, 3 years back I bought 2 sets of recliners, one three seater ($2800) from univonna another two seater for my computer desk( $700) from I forgot where. The univonna one is still intact, however my forgot from where set is peeling everywhere. Good quality and stitching for univonna

I bought mine at 7 days.

So far not bad.

Don't go for those cheap cheap 1 cos the wood used is soft type, just 1 jump by a 5yrs old kid and it will break.

How to tell? As far as I know most furniture nowadays are all made of plywood. Might feel solid in the beginning but might soften after some time. Unless buying those solid antique wood bench.

How to tell? As far as I know most furniture nowadays are all made of plywood. Might feel solid in the beginning but might soften after some time. Unless buying those solid antique wood bench.

This current set I have got pocket springs so not so easy for my hse monkey to break it :D

Best it cost only 1k for 3 seater.

My advice is to avoid OM. My sofa and coffee table from them are both in a very bad form after just 3 1/2 years. Surface of table is cracking all over and sofa leather (apparently claimed as genuine leather) is starting to peel.

BTW all if not most OM products are from China. OM even claimed that they are of highest quality as they are the sister counterpart of a listed company (cant remember which company)...

try look2 at ikea :)

2nd that...Ikea not bad lah...bang for buck IMHO...some of the model even come with 10 years warranty...and all the parts are replaceable. So if something kaput (eg legs...can replace under warranty.)

I bought mine there...so after 3 years...the sofa still ok...just that some the cushions a bit saggy...just replace them (never claim..cos so cheap nia)

My advice is to avoid OM. My sofa and coffee table from them are both in a very bad form after just 3 1/2 years. Surface of table is cracking all over and sofa leather (apparently claimed as genuine leather) is starting to peel.

BTW all if not most OM products are from China. OM even claimed that they are of highest quality as they are the sister counterpart of a listed company (cant remember which company)...

get fabric sofa with changeable covers. Only con is dust-turbulence when you beat it.

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1