Boliao topic of the day! Does this happen to you?

RadX

Already say boliao, so dun come here if u busy hor.....

Ok, see what is wrong and who faces this kind of thing?

See pic below. I will put my answer later

post-547-1379819169_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Legally Bemmer is the wrong. Out of the box. Eithnically honda in the wrong. inconsiderate leaving too much space on the left.

My ans also bo liah. Speak sound like no speak. [laugh]

Edited by Kopites

Legally Bemmer is the wrong. Out of the box. Eithnically honda in the wrong. inconsiderate leaving too much space on the left.

My ans also bo liah. Speak sound like no speak. [laugh]

muahahha...kns....

u see, i alwes park out of the line, cos dunch want peepur come too close then ding dong, and furthermore, i gg grocery shopping, so need the space to carry stuff over at passenger side. Dunch wan brush peepur car.... like how i do not wish others to do so to mine!

but u see la, this fella, die die, park on the line, n some even cross over to my side...WTF!!! At least got place to open my door widely and still not hit the honda. My mother has bad legs, so needs more space to get in.

Even at my workplace, i encounter this. Even more so when i park far far away where no cars will even come, still got some clown who will come nicely park next to me......give up...

I gg to buy lorry next time! <_< <_<

Even in dark places, your car gleams sho nice :D

thanks...but due for car wash..u cannot see, i can see a layer of dust leh......ewwwwwww, buay tahan [laugh] [laugh]

The only thing I know is that's not my car [:p]

muahhaha...urs white right? btw, hows the ride so far bro? coming to a yr now?

[laugh][laugh] buay tahan car lovers like you [:p]

LOL..pride in the ride lah dey.....when u see a gleaming car, simply priceless!!! [laugh] [laugh]

muahhaha...urs white right? btw, hows the ride so far bro? coming to a yr now?

Mine black. Yeah... coming to a year next month. So far so good. Never give me any problems. Just think the econ drive could be a bit more responsive. Sports mode is good but a bit too responsive. [laugh] [laugh] Me hard to please [:p]

I will do same thing in this situation, make use of the space but be prepared that car beside me will also share share (hopefully not until the extra space all gone).

It's people like you who eats up the precious space! Inconsiderate f*cker.

Ok my boliao response :D

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] u wan how much space 7 in? 9in? oops..i say magic word, the 9in freak sure cum [:p]

Mine black. Yeah... coming to a year next month. So far so good. Never give me any problems. Just think the econ drive could be a bit more responsive. Sports mode is good but a bit too responsive. [laugh] [laugh] Me hard to please [:p]

eh econ drive for cruising lah.... [laugh] [laugh] aka apek mode....kekekek

spork mode shiok for bends.....got try 99bends?

eh econ drive for cruising lah.... [laugh] [laugh] aka apek mode....kekekek

spork mode shiok for bends.....got try 99bends?

Me not adventurous lah. I safe driver. The most I did was 130 on SLE bend :D

In case, I miss his new car changing, can you Pm me to buy over this car that shines in the darkness. :o

for u i give u this kind of shineness... [laugh] [laugh]

chromebmw_700_bulletinboardforum_com_500.jpg

↡ Advertisement