While we talk abt our COE...

RadX

..over in Africa, this really exists

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=436058...e=2&theater

Like I say, we all have problems, and each have their own burden to carry.

Of late, been a bit philosophical, asking abt our relevance in this universe.

I wonder, what exists after death? Have always been wondering for the longest time. What exactly is this body we exist in? What is this soul that gives the means to think, make conversation, compare 9in vs 7in [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Dunno, but I myself have been searching for the answers for the longest time.

Peace all

↡ Advertisement

Relevance? No relevance bro. We're just a pale blue dot in some corner of this universe the size of which we cannot even begin to comprehend (unless you're like an astrophysicist or something).

We're born, we live, we die. Only a mere miniscule handful of us will make any sort of lasting impression on humanity, the rest of us will just be footnotes in history like the many generations before us. Hell, even the "great men" of our time will become some brief references in the history books of the distant future.

Why are we here? We're "life", same as the trees and fishes and birds, just that we have evolved as the most intelligent species on this planet. In doing so we built cities, invented religions, created countries, went to war and all those other human things that set us apart from the rest of the species on this planet.

I believe in enjoying whatever short existence I have. Nobody knows when my time will be up (unless some fugger is planning to kill me tonight, then only he knows), so in the meantime I try to live a relatively decent life, not cause harm to anyone, try to make the people I care about laugh and be happy (to ease their passage through their lives) and to experience the beauty of this planet and it's creatures (including humans, particularly the women humans :ph34r: ).

As someone once said "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time", words I try to live by.

What happens when we die? The available evidence seems to point to the fact that our bodies begin to decompose and our consciousness ceases to exist. There is no more "we/me/us/I".

post-111251-1380028184_thumb.jpg

I wonder, what exists after death? Have always been wondering for the longest time. What exactly is this body we exist in? What is this soul that gives the means to think, make conversation, compare 9in vs 7in [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Peace all

don't bother just get on with living while you and I are still alive

when the time comes you and I will know what to do

Nice....at least i am not alone...hahhaa

These thoughts had alwes got me thinking way deeply, and abt the existential issues that face us, and the essence of life as we call it, like the soul, the feeling etc etc....can go crazy one u know [:p] [:p]

PEace out

Hi mod, No point pondering over things you can't and have no control. Treasure what you have, learn to appreciate, be happy and live life to the fullest while you can. If can bring happiness to others, that will be an added bonus. :D

I wonder, what exists after death? Have always been wondering for the longest time. What exactly is this body we exist in? What is this soul that gives the means to think, make conversation, compare 9in vs 7in [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Peace all

That's why we have beer. Amen. ^_^

UN had send food (grain, wheat, barley.... etc) to them but their gov are corrupted and let the warlords (with guns & riffles) control the rations..... :angry:

The food are than sold to neighbouring countries in 'black-markets' .... [rifle]

NGeo had shown on TV of them doing it, reselling those grains still pack under UN logo. [knife]

U sibei cheeeem lately hor. :wacko:

But seriously, we shld take a step back, get outta sgp (not bkk or jb) and smell the roses once in a while. Not juz during school hols wif the family. Helps to bring a different perspective of life and how we tend to take things for granted here.

But seriously, we shld take a step back, get outta sgp (not bkk or jb) and smell the roses once in a while. Not juz during school hols wif the family. Helps to bring a different perspective of life and how we tend to take things for granted here.

Wanna smell my a$$ or not old man? :D

Lol ya bro.. All this while hv Alwes been melancholic with wat gg arnd me, but jus brush off.

I dun fear death... Been there too many times,almost... And true, need a break once in a while!

Cheers buddy!