Road BULLY targeting on SENIOR TAXIMAN in Singapore

Dscheng

Just saw this video, i think last year back video. This old taxi uncle funny' lim pei is lau lang, you wanna pick a fight on me? All your action captured in my video' Haha damn funny.

↡ Advertisement

Just saw this video, i think last year back video. This old taxi uncle funny' lim pei is lau lang, you wanna pick a fight on me? All your action captured in my video' Haha damn funny.

Action 2:00mins onwards to 3:42 liddat... depends on how detailed you want to watch... [laugh]

The van driver was so aggressive. Then after being told "Lim pei eh video heap dio leow ah (My car cam is recording everything)", he LLST and went off.

so wats the summary? van driver not happy that taxi dun allow him cut queue???

Think is the busturd van driver wanna drop off delivery at the Admiralty MRT taxi stand but the taxi lau dun wanna give way.. so is clearly the van driver create trouble la.. got delivery drop off point the van idiot dun wanna use so wanna kuai lan use the taxi stand and block others.. wrong liao still wanna KL.. really kiam pa type.. :angry: [rifle]

Think is the busturd van driver wanna drop off delivery at the Admiralty MRT taxi stand but the taxi lau dun wanna give way.. so is clearly the van driver create trouble la.. got delivery drop off point the van idiot dun wanna use so wanna kuai lan use the taxi stand and block others.. wrong liao still wanna KL.. really kiam pa type.. :angry: [rifle]

i have been observing the Singapore ecosystem transformed to date.

people here are getting confrontational,aggressive,bad-tempered towards completely strangers.

not comfortable with this.

people here are getting confrontational,aggressive,bad-tempered towards completely strangers.

The older generation are less confrontative and tend to shy away from trouble, so they are more accomodating and nem mind type.

Younger generation more demanding and more self-centered, so more aggressive now.. the teenagers nowadays damn selfish and won't spare a tot to f someone off if they buay song, even for some small matters.. thats why u hear the parents tell their children to be more courteous but is instead retorted back by their child... cultural change does bring more initiative but also more selfish behaviour... the parents nowadays both work so hv less time to teach their children and use money and material items as surrogate for their absence..

One way to change is to instill more respect when the child is young and more disciplined...

I agree so much with you. Many Singaporeans have this " I am in the right " mentality, we are losing our manners and empathy

just came back from Thailand, was surprised by how friendly they are compared to Singaporeans

at the roadside waiting to cross the road, cars would stop and horn asking us to cross first

at the clubs, the thai people both guys and girls drinking there, would smile at us and toast us even when they did not know us. Here in Singapore, both guys and girls will give you a wtf look, I am too cool kind of attitude

really sad the way Singaporeans are becoming

Edited by Aventador

Seems like taxi fault , van driver said he approaching

Already but taxi still turn out,

Old man still can say he come out first

Oh.. is that it? I saw the video without sound so didnt hear the ruckus.. sorry if i misinterpreted... -_-

I agree so much with you. Many Singaporeans have this " I am in the right " mentality, we are losing our manners and empathy

just came back from Thailand, was surprised by how friendly they are compared to Singaporeans

at the roadside waiting to cross the road, cars would stop and horn asking us to cross first

at the clubs, the thai people both guys and girls drinking there, would smile at us and toast us even when they did not know us. Here in Singapore, both guys and girls will give you a wtf look, I am too cool kind of attitude

Thai people more laid back and not so highly strung.. their Mai Pen Rai (Never Mind) attitude also contribute to their relaz style.. think is SG people more stuck up, as compared to the other SEA folks...

Totally agree, seem to be getting worst, like SG is now a full boiled steam pot, anytime can erupt! :angry: -_-

The Van came straight on the left lane, the taxi turn out into main road from filter lane. Van not happy taxi block his way, but the funny thing is even if taxi did not turn out, the Van will still need to change lane, because of the taxi queue.

The young man is really aggressive, come down only is all mother father gentlemen, he lucky is an old taxi uncle, if it was another young man, I think got free show le.

Why need to scold father scold mother? End up Lan lan drive off, song meh?

Mai pen rai, mai pen rai.. Sanook! Haha

If you want better, go Laos. They even more laid back and friendly. If we're sad about the way we're becoming, let's just start by being better road users. I still see people letting me cut, if I cut out a little late (I do it sometimes by accident, if not too familiar with that area), if don't let, just wait for the next person who lets lor.. Chillax a little and enjoy life more. If others want to fight, let them be. We must fight for what's important (family and friends).

so what happens in the end....bo catch ball ley...show off beedio camera again or cheap advertisement....

Old taxi uncle le. How clear you want to be?

↡ Advertisement