Grooming at Tanglin Mall

Yaris15

hi guys, just wanted to share my experience with this premium grooming outlet at Tanglin Mall B3, Brite & Groom. the guys are absolute car nuts and passionate about their job. i just wanted to give credit where it's due.

their attention to detail and perfection is the best i've come across. really. they even do up the engine bay, leaving it shiny and looking new!

that's my car on the left and we all know how tough it is to own a white car. i was overjoyed when i saw the results. i definitely recommend all forum bros to pay them a visit. damn kilat!

IMG_1015_zpsd64b2b84.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Wash, clay bar, polish, wax, antibacterial interior, engine bay, I can't remember the rest. All their products from uk also. 1 hour $130. They also use Swissvax.

Wash, clay bar, polish, wax, antibacterial interior, engine bay, I can't remember the rest. All their products from uk also. 1 hour $130. They also use Swissvax.

what anti bacterial interior?

pardon my ignorance...

need to remove child seat, cushion, toys, in the car a not ar? I think I need that

• Praise 1

Oh ya leather conditioner also. Antibacterial interior treatment they clean your entire interior with antibacterial products. Yup they'll remove child seat and all that nonsense. Trust me won't regret one. Other grooming outlets don't bother rearranging your boot items or taking out child seat. They just clean around your items. The guys at Brite & Groom are car fanatics so I think that's why they're so anal about what they do.

Oh ya leather conditioner also. Antibacterial interior treatment they clean your entire interior with antibacterial products. Yup they'll remove child seat and all that nonsense. Trust me won't regret one. Other grooming outlets don't bother rearranging your boot items or taking out child seat. They just clean around your items. The guys at Brite & Groom are car fanatics so I think that's why they're so anal about what they do.

Where I did mine also had anti-bacterial and leather, fabric, dashboard, tornado gun and they did remove all my backseat items :D

Anyway, do these guys do sealants/coatings or PPS? That seems to be the in-thing now as waxes after few rains and washes no more [:p]

• Praise 1

Not too sure about coating and PPS. I didn't ask cos that's not what I went for. But I can say that workmanship is up there. And owning a white car, must give some credit to them for making me smile. Haha.

sounds not bad

so u park your car there for how long?

go orchard shopping ar.

my childseat, I install very steady one leh....all tightly secured..

take out, I will cry...but then I think I need the anti bat

sounds not bad

so u park your car there for how long?

go orchard shopping ar.

my childseat, I install very steady one leh....all tightly secured..

take out, I will cry...but then I think I need the anti bat

I parked for 1 hour only. Went to have my lunch then they called to say it's done. Yeah they really clean the interior till I don't feel like sitting and dirtying it!

hi guys, just wanted to share my experience with this premium grooming outlet at Tanglin Mall B3, Brite & Groom. the guys are absolute car nuts and passionate about their job. i just wanted to give credit where it's due.

their attention to detail and perfection is the best i've come across. really. they even do up the engine bay, leaving it shiny and looking new!

that's my car on the left and we all know how tough it is to own a white car. i was overjoyed when i saw the results. i definitely recommend all forum bros to pay them a visit. damn kilat!

IMG_1015_zpsd64b2b84.jpg

Did you have to call to make an appointment or just walk in?

• Praise 1

$

1 hr can do swee swee and kim kim???

Maybe maddetailer would like to give his views. He is the guru here

130 is ok but 1 hr is too fast to be true

• Praise 1

just went back again this afternoon and i must say their finish is even better than before!

my car was already quite shiny but they did a paint correction service for me and wow it's better than showroom condition!

it was a pity to drive it out of their shop. haha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1