Free airport lounge access?

Civic6656

Lol, but some report reported that the average earning of most people here is $3K per month le. [:p] And i believe most people who own car in sg also doesnt earn $4.5K per month.

Is it the reasons why so many will illegal park, pump MYS petrol, park at roadside and wait for ERP to crease, road hog to save petrol?

↡ Advertisement

Is it the reasons why so many will illegal park, pump MYS petrol, park at roadside and wait for ERP to crease, road hog to save petrol?

Some use free gear to cruise to save petrol. [laugh]

Brake fluid also dun need to change, just open up to check "periodically". :D

Edited by Kangadrool

but the lounges like not v good also lah

So far only go to SQ Biz class lounge before, never used the free access to Plaza lounge yet.

$60k is about $4.5k per month.

I think most cars owners should earn at least this amount.

Or at least with MCFers middle-income at $10k per month.

But seriously, I worked out some sums before, earning $60k per annual is not justifiable to get a car.

Take home $3600 x 13 = $46,800.

Cost of small car ownership = $18,000 (min $16k~$22k) depending on

- where u work/stay (petrol/erp)

- loan or no loan

- year of car & purchased date.

& cost of car ownership is at 38% of take back income.

It should be at the region of 20% or less.

Wow good job on the math work. But a topic that's been discussed over and over and over.

The best lounges are still the ones open to SQ PPS and Biz/First class passengers.. [thumbsup]

Ya the SQ lounges are slight better in terms of food variety & spread. But oso seems more packed esp in Changi.

HSBC VISA Infinite...

Include one-way limo transfer to airport & fast-track service at some airports. Priority pass for main & supp card holders. Terms & conditions apply though....

What's in the lounge? Sorry for being swagu I think my whole life will never have a chance to use one...just interested to know...

Free booze?

Free food?

Shower facilities?

Swimming pool?

What's in the lounge? Sorry for being swagu I think my whole life will never have a chance to use one...just interested to know...

Free booze?

Free food?

Shower facilities?

Swimming pool?

all of the above except maybe swimming pool. some place got massage oso (clean one hor......well, at least that's what it seems to me [:p] ).

Lounges at our perfect airport are kind of redundant. But when you are stuck at some ulu 3rd world airport, where are the lounges when you need them?

Not redundant if got free booze n food...elsewhere in the airport need to pay mah...

Lounges at our perfect airport are kind of redundant. But when you are stuck at some ulu 3rd world airport, where are the lounges when you need them?

I also don't go to lounge when flying from Changi, partly because Changi is good enough and I usually reach the airport 1 hour before my flight. Other places, yes, i go to the lounge.

↡ Advertisement