EPic chinese essay

Duckduck

Got Laguna blade (DOTA - Lina's Ulti), Linken's sphere, Black King Bar (Avatar!), Pwn his head for 300 gold... all DOTA related.

wow... no wonder I cannot understand.... all technical terms

Apparently the student doesn't bother writing a good essay.. but his vocub level is there... A lot of words I can't write (although I A1 for O level Chinese)..

He got my respect for creativity.

I am not surprise that even you give a chinese dictionary to many people, they also don't know how to start using.

Haha, is that true?

I thought it's quite easy. Just find Hanyu Pinyin.

Actually some of the words (that I know) he used are wrong. Like he didn't know bankai is 扳开. Last part he shout "Avatar" right? Should be 阿凡达!!!

I thought can use dictionary.

Its actually faster to use a phone than dictionary now, as long as you know the Han Yu Ping Ying.

I still write sms to my parents using Chinese, & its ok.

wah lan eh....... JC student chinese compo this kind of standard?

sinkapore got no future liao...... [:(]

這就是新加坡未來的棟樑? :blink:

hong kan liao..... [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

不错了, 不要hiam..... :D 新一代的本土华以,赞!!!

No wonder so many statements I cannot understand, as these are all from games. I hope this is not the typical standard from our students.

there are real concerns from the educators about present day students, the way they write on essays, they are using alot of internet slangs. they lost the spelling ability of English words and the ability to write proper

Its actually faster to use a phone than dictionary now, as long as you know the Han Yu Ping Ying.

I still write sms to my parents using Chinese, & its ok.

Same here. Recently teach my mom to use smartphone and she uses the handwriting mode. [expert mode]

And now this JC paper is the reflection of our future standard of chinese. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement