EPic chinese essay

Duckduck

11 minutes ago, Mustank said:

The key way to learn Chinese is through motivation 

depends what motivates you

for example, if you like cool deals like me, you can try to learn Chinese by shopping in taobao. This will improve your retail Chinese significantly in a few months

if you like traditional interesting literature like the 3 kingdoms, can buy some Chinese to English version from taobao. but the Chinese you learn there is kind of funny. For example: let’s say you are 34 years old. You will say: 我今年三十四岁。if you are too influenced by 3 kingdom lingo, you will say: 我已三十有四 :grin:

When I was a kid, the only Chinese text that hungrily devour was 龙虎豹. if only the school Chinese text books were so interesting 

Another way to learn conversational Chinese is to hang around Chinese from China, especially atb :XD:

bao2 xian3 tao4 and bao2 hu4 tao4 can give u 2 very different categories in TB [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

bao2 xian3 tao4 and bao2 hu4 tao4 can give u 2 very different categories in TB [laugh]

That’s why it is crucial to learn retail Product Chinese terminology mah 

even retail service Chinese terminology is very crucial. For example when an atb ask: 要去吗?

:XD:

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Mustank said:

even retail service Chinese terminology is very crucial. For example when an atb ask: 要去吗?

Err no idea about this one. And don't want to know [laugh]

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Mustank said:

:XD:

去不去?

去不?

你懂的。。😄

• Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Mustank said:

for example, if you like cool deals like me, you can try to learn Chinese by shopping in taobao. This will improve your retail Chinese significantly in a few months

if you like traditional interesting literature like the 3 kingdoms, can buy some Chinese to English version from taobao. but the Chinese you learn there is kind of funny. For example: let’s say you are 34 years old. You will say: 我今年三十四岁。if you are too influenced by 3 kingdom lingo, you will say: 我已三十有四 :grin:

When I was a kid, the only Chinese text that hungrily devour was 龙虎豹. if only the school Chinese text books were so interesting 

Another way to learn conversational Chinese is to hang around Chinese from China, especially atb :XD:

first time see your reply so long and got ink [laugh]

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

This is my motivation 

35A96CD1-A048-4E41-A192-B9D3F538867E.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Can eat Tai Mei saliva or not to improve Chinese?

can can, Tai mei saliva eat liao, beside Chinese, Tai yu also become very good....[thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

To be honest, I didn't understand what is the essay about. I'm studying now Chinese, but my Chinese is still very bad. Moreover, I would need some writing help with the essays I have to do. Some advice on how can I improve my writing skills. I'm doing lessons with a teacher, also found some online courses, but for me is very hard to learn this language and to write an essay in Chinese. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

20 hours ago, Nobility said:

To be honest, I didn't understand what is the essay about. I'm studying now Chinese, but my Chinese is still very bad. Moreover, I would need some writing help with the essays I have to do. Some advice on how can I improve my writing skills. I'm doing lessons with a teacher, also found some online courses, but for me is very hard to learn this language and to write an essay in Chinese. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

by the way, what books could you recommend me to read?

On 2/25/2020 at 8:39 AM, Mustank said:

姆士湯克兄, 您好有墨水。

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 3

On 2/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, Mustank said:

Sometimes conversing with atb is not exactly easy due to communications breakdown

When that happens can always fall back on non verbal communications :grin:

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/tiong-bu-only-listen-6215871-2.html

“Women can shoulder half the sky...”

Sun advocated it, Mao capitalized it...

共产? today? what’s mine is now half gone...equality? 好的, 俺就回敬你娘的一套连环拳大餐

Jiak pah buay? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2