Honda Jade , The new Honda Stream?

SeriousGuy

the new hondas, inclu the new Fit looks KIAish. Think the Koreans are turning the tide against the Japs in terms of BnB cars. Hope Honda's project on Fit 1.5 DTEC & Civic 1.6 DTEC would take off. For FC & torque, I rather go TD than Hybrid or T petrol.

Seems like honda is launching many new names for their cars? Like recent note, leaf and now jade? :blink:

Note and Leaf is Nissan.

hope by the time the new stream reach our shores, the COE will come down.

Coe will never come down much but will go up fast unless our belove 'thunder' are down.

the word Jade is already a tell-tale sign for what market ... [laugh]

even Apple is testing the market with "Gold" iPhone to try to capture the Chinese market ... make it gold-looky since cannot make it cheap to lure the Chinese buyers

Seems like honda is launching many new names for their cars? Like recent note, leaf and now jade? :blink:

Edited by Wt_know

even Apple is testing the market with "Gold" iPhone to try to capture the Chinese market ... make it gold-looky since cannot make it cheap to lure the Chinese buyers

Yep, Jade is define for china mart. Gold good for indian mart too.

The gold i-phone seems to be quite a success, many people are getting this gold i-phone even in sg.

↡ Advertisement