Road rager jailed 4 weeks for hurting pax in overtaking car

Darthrevan

SeeKuanLong3009e.jpg

A businessman who attacked a passenger in a car which had overtaken him was jailed for four weeks on Monday.

See Kuan Long, 62, had pleaded guilty to punching Mr Lim Beng Hooi, 34, on his face and head multiple times at the junction of Balestier and Thomson roads on Nov 6 last year. A court heard that Ms Lim Chai Hong, 29, was driving her father and the victim along Balestier Road when she overtook See's car on the right lane.

When both cars stopped at the traffic red lights, See alighted. He gesticulated and banged on the front passenger seat window of Ms Lim's car.

When her father wound down the window, an agitated See shouted: "How can you drive like that? You think this is your grandfather's road? You talk like that, then you better come out and talk.''

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/...rtaking-car-201

↡ Advertisement

So much rage everywhere. Its the stress levels in Sg. All too hard driving and hard striving liao. In that scenario, me in my 30s if my brain in control, I will also let the Ah lau hoot. the opposite would have resulted in a much heavier sentence incl of caning.

62 years old still so bad temper, not as if 26 years old just started driving. So stressful.

May the changi brother take care of this old man.

But must give credit to him 62 yr old still can wack 34 yr old man

Edited by Rustyz

When her father wound down the window, an agitated See shouted: "How can you drive like that? You think this is your grandfather's road? You talk like that, then you better come out and talk.''

Think he was provoked by the younger fellow......

But must give credit to him 62 still can wack 34 man

Happens across causeway also, one fella cut through my lane, which was opposing traffic, just to overtake me then point me the middle finger. Drivers nowadays so stress that they will kill people if they explode!!!

But must give credit to him 62 yr old still can wack 34 yr old man

If 34 year old just stand there of course can whack lah.

If me also I will just let uncle whack first, better still if have witness. Maybe can wayang fall down like football player [:p]

Happens across causeway also, one fella cut through my lane, which was opposing traffic, just to overtake me then point me the middle finger. Drivers nowadays so stress that they will kill people if they explode!!!

haha so bo liao. The fella is JB car plate?

If 34 year old just stand there of course can whack lah.

If me also I will just let uncle whack first, better still if have witness. Maybe can wayang fall down like football player [:p]

EPL standard is wayang even before the attacker strike. Than KbkB till the world pity u

This ah lau heng never met with more aggressive youngster. See another news report, youngster open wrong cubicle door, ah lau chio youngster one on one and wack the youngster. Cos ah lau know kung fu. Youngster frens then join in to wack ah lau. Even know kung fu, 1 vs 6 also gone case.

See : http://www.tnp.sg/content/why-was-tiong-ba...ling-so-vicious

Edited by Adrianli
↡ Advertisement