Suzuki Swift white driving recklessly along TPE 2315hrs

Dafansu

Anybody spotted this reckless driver cutting in and out of lanes along TPE, appreciate if you could private message me.

Incident happened just a while ago at about 2315hrs, CTE exit to TPE. The white swift was seen exiting to Sengkang East Road.

Pic showing CTE tunnel exit to TPE.

06vo.png

tmhv.png

Edited by Dafansu
↡ Advertisement

Got Picture Got Talk! [thumbsup]

Good thread!

Looking for witnesses after the tunnel, I can only see him cutting in and out reckless from far. Managed to spot him at Sengkang first exit when I exited the same place.

Looking for witnesses after the tunnel, I can only see him cutting in and out reckless from far. Managed to spot him at Sengkang first exit when I exited the same place.

What happened, man..? From the pics, can see that he is aggressive, but I've met worse. When first cut into my lane, can't even see their rear wheel.

What happened, man..? From the pics, can see that he is aggressive, but I've met worse. When first cut into my lane, can't even see their rear wheel.

its about a car length away at a bend.

Edited by Dafansu

Should publish the car plate so that everyone is aware to be careful when meeting this mother father gentlemen on the road. [cool]

Considering that in-car DVR tend to exaggerate the distance, this must be pretty damn close. Seems like the left lane is clear, he could perhaps have overtaken from the left.

:D

Why no one blamed the car on the 1st lane? He is road hogging and never give way to faster vehicle behind. [rolleyes]

Edited by Sky_79

yeah lo.. TS mentioned 1 car length away.. which was quite okay considering that there've been worse that we encounter day to day..

...how come you are ready to take photo or is it a video cam that capture this photo? What is the part 1 of this story? ...

Edited by LoverofCar

Neutral Newbie

Someone will come in to say it is the car on the first lane's fault for road hogging.... :D

You got the answer. Its a challenge to educate. Always nice to be gracious and considerate. traffic is getting bad and less road hog will help. The swift is still some distance from TS when he changed lane.

this one still ok leh..yesternight at around 8pm i met one even more xialan honda fit driver.

CTE towards SLE at ERP before braddell exit.. this honda fit on the right lane purposely suddenly slow down to a crawl (est 30-40km/h) before the ERP and everyone (5-6cars) had to zhum brakes for this f--ker. Dunno is it forgot cash card or what f--k.

Can you imagine all of us going at 70-80km/h suddenly had to e-brakes for his fugger. So the civic behind him bth had to cut him and shown him intl handsign..all of us overtake him also show him international handsign. haha..saw his fugging face.. he was like relax relax, lean back on his seat.

He continued for about 40-100m at 30-40km/h after ERP then sudddenly drove sibeh fast, cut to centre lane and overtake everyone and move to right lane again then go slowly.

This kind of chu pattern one then is f--king childish. Endangering all the cars around.

Edited by Rayoflight

this one still ok leh..yesternight at around 8pm i met one even more xialan honda fit driver.

CTE towards SLE at ERP before braddell exit.. this honda fit on the right lane purposely suddenly slow down to a crawl (est 30-40km/h) before the ERP and everyone (5-6cars) had to zhum brakes for this f--ker. Dunno is it forgot cash card or what f--k.

Can you imagine all of us going at 70-80km/h suddenly had to e-brakes for his fugger. So the civic behind him bth had to cut him and shown him intl handsign..all of us overtake him also show him international handsign. haha..saw his fugging face.. he was like relax relax, lean back on his seat.

He continued for about 40-100m at 30-40km/h after ERP then sudddenly drove sibeh fast, cut to centre lane and overtake everyone and move to right lane again then go slowly.

This kind of chu pattern one then is f--king childish. Endangering all the cars around.

very common at ERP gantries... I witness one few months back at nicoll highway ERP gantry.. the car got rammed on the back by a driver who's not paying attention..

forgot cashcard the most $8+ERP rate mah.. slow down like that is only causing accident and even worse congestion... really don't understand why some people so selfish...

↡ Advertisement