Suzuki Swift white driving recklessly along TPE 2315hrs

Dafansu

I have submitted anyway, if there's more witnesses will be better, if you know what happened to the white subaru mpv driver staying at Sengkang.

Thanks SK's TP

Nothing much to say anyway

From the short clip, the driver should be able to tell that an aggressive driver was coming his way. The swift could have been coming on the same lane of the stream, then to TS's lane then back to right lane and swing across to left again in front of TS. Nicely excuted :)

Turbocharged

From the short clip, the driver should be able to tell that an aggressive driver was coming his way. The swift could have been coming on the same lane of the stream, then to TS's lane then back to right lane and swing across to left again in front of TS. Nicely excuted :)

My thoughts too. at that kinda speed, there's no way one can miss the bright headlights coming up quickly among the relatively slower moving headlight behind.

Yes, the Swift is driving recklessly, but TS should be conscious of his surrounding too and practice defensive driving. Expect the expected AND the unexpected.

My thoughts too. at that kinda speed, there's no way one can miss the bright headlights coming up quickly among the relatively slower moving headlight behind.

Yes, the Swift is driving recklessly, but TS should be conscious of his surrounding too and practice defensive driving. Expect the expected AND the unexpected.

I am not sure if TS is conscious of the swift coming hot from behind. The cars may feel "unsafe" to switch lane for the swift since it is approaching a bend and TS is positioned too close.

Lucky the cars didn't execute change lane also. We may instead see an accident rather than swifth executing nice moves.

hmm.. why TS never post the full beedeeooo here for us to judge ourselves??? keep taking screenshot here and there... not tedious meh..

that band, 120kph also no problem with a stock car lah.... looks like another "vigilante" at work...

actually hor, we should make a rule such that those that post other people video or car plates online have to reveal their own license plate number.. secali we see all these are the usual road hoggers... then we now why liao...

i'm skeptical too about this as well..... show the video and let us have our own opinions.... your screenshots only display the white car doing this and that.. god know what had happen before that

Neutral Newbie

i think the swift has the speed to do that. TS didn't even have to brake to let swift cut in. so i see no issue here.

TS should slow down a bit to have a even safer margin for swift to cut in.

Edited by Ehchang8

Hypersonic

Managed to upload a low resolution video. Dont think anyone will feel comfortable with this driver especially if he was doing this to other vehicles also. will not comment further, be your own judge at the driver speed, the way he cut in-between the vehicles and swerving between us. I can see this was done to other vehicles further along TPE. If you have encountered the same driver please PM me, thanks .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBaMvg_niXc...eature=youtu.be

I thought every night got these type of drivers, no? :huh:

usually when a person has the time to horn, there isn't much danger as he has anticipated what is going to happen next....

so why not slow down instead?

Edited by Fireball0088

usually when a person has the time to horn, there isn't much danger as he has anticipated what is going to happen next....

so why not slow down instead?

why you never ask yourself this [:p]