Car Loan

Wuga98

Neutral Newbie

I saw some say 1.38%, 1.88% and 2.88% etc ... what it is now? and for those with low interest rate, they say got some conditions... anyone can elaborate. Kam sia [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I saw some say 1.38%, 1.88% and 2.88% etc ... what it is now? and for those with low interest rate, they say got some conditions... anyone can elaborate. Kam sia [laugh]

If not mistaken, the going rate is now 2.6%, Hong Leong, Maybank I believe quoting this.

The lowest it went I thought was 1.88% during the pre 40/50% downpayment days.

• Praise 3

I thought car loan is restricted to 60%. Used car dealers are now financing 90%????

Did government lift loan restrictions for used car since the car association met up with MAS a few weeks ago?

Lip reading. This skill hard for most to master.

U did it [:)]

Turbocharged

Car loan interest is a scam in Singapore -

The one that matters is actually the "finance rate" rather than the interest rate

The one that matters is actually the "finance rate" rather than the interest rate

Yeah, effective rate at least twice of that.

agree with u, cos diff agent diff interest.

n I also dunno how those financial pple says and calculate that it is actually double.

U call the hotline only a salesgirl call lynn do the whole car loan. I took new car loan. Used car or COE renewal I am not sure. But I am sure is for new car interest rate 1.88% I think market quite rare already.

U call the hotline only a salesgirl call lynn do the whole car loan. I took new car loan. Used car or COE renewal I am not sure. But I am sure is for new car interest rate 1.88% I think market quite rare already.

Thanks for sharing. I think there was a loophole plug also. A couple of mths back when I saw this site, i recalled for COE loan was for 10yr renew down 40% max 5 years & for 5yr renew its down 50% and limit 3 yrs. Now only renew 5 yr can take loan.

in MCF

take loan = cannot afford

cannot afford = please don't buy

:D

maybe i can rewrite it as...

Take loan = need to work = has car = still poor

no loan = need to work = has car = still poor

take loan/no loan = no need work = has car = mean super rich

[:p]

↡ Advertisement