Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?

Scion

Turbocharged

come... let's talk about NS shall we? :D

for me, the memories were mostly ok... some unforgettable ones were:

- unknowingly took up a prone position in a nest of ants during a training exercise... jumped up and tio kan by the sergeant

- dozing off during an evening ambush (at Tekong) and waking up suddenly in total darkness seeing nothing (couldn't even see my own hands)

- lost the ring of a smoke grenade but luckily able to find it before the sergeant knew about it (avoid at least three extras!)

- eating many leftover drumsticks like yao gui while cleaning the cookhouse

the camps I've been posted to:

- Nee Soon Camp

- Tekong

- Pasir Laba Camp (terrible memories!)

- Mandai Camp

- Khatib Camp

- Sungei Gedong Camp

- Paya Lebar Airbase (good life there!)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

neutral.... nothing great, nothing horrendous. But glad it's over.

the camps I've been posted to:

BMTC tekong

Hendon

CMPB

and now for reservist

Julong

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

How come you go so many camp? Special forces huh... [laugh]

Me only to Tekong then Sungei Gedong camp. Sg Gedong camp, being the gateway to Area D, is usually ulu, dusty and muddy. Really don't know how I can managed to survive there also... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Seletar Camp, inside hanger, after midnight new tanks engines starts by itself.... [sweatdrop]

Rush to the hanger door and whilst opening it, the engine sound stopped .... :o

On way to Taiwan onbroad LST ship 'Endurance' L103, was playing with 'sauce plate spirit' and a lady in white & long hair standing on the doorway. Colleagues talked to her and found that she was a Jap girl committed suicide on board the ship. -_-

• Praise 1

On navy vessel to Taiwan, sleeping facing my mate, he was asleep and squeezes.

My face was covered with his juices.

Same mate, early morning erection, both urining, his urine hit the wall and rebounds back to my face.

While typing, he same mate is sitting besides me at this moment.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

How come you go so many camp? Special forces huh... [laugh]

Me only to Tekong then Sungei Gedong camp. Sg Gedong camp, being the gateway to Area D, is usually ulu, dusty and muddy. Really don't know how I can managed to survive there also... [laugh]

mostly for training purposes, such as Nee Soon (BMT), Pasir Laba and Tekong (Sispec), Mandai (military driving), etc

quiet siong then, but now quite fun when think about it :D

Seletar Camp, inside hanger, after midnight new tanks engines starts by itself.... [sweatdrop]

Rush to the hanger door and whilst opening it, the engine sound stopped .... :o

On way to Taiwan onbroad LST ship 'Endurance' L103, was playing with 'sauce plate spirit' and a lady in white & long hair standing on the doorway. Colleagues talked to her and found that she was a Jap girl committed suicide on board the ship. -_-

your collgeaue kjnow hgow to say jit poon way meh [laugh]

issit say: wahhhh!!!!! sen seh !!!!! Kaw Wah yeee NEHHHHHH!!!!!!! [grin][laugh]

Nee Soon Camp, near to the ANZUK forces swimming pool (small lane leading to Mandai Road). A roll of single story bunkers locked with chain. Doing guard duty and whilst patrolling that area, can hear ppl bathing inside the bunker with water splashing sound. When in to the toilet and nothing inside, floor was dry and everything was in order. :ph34r:

Walk out to the main road and the bathing starts again..... [sweatdrop]

mostly for training purposes, such as Nee Soon (BMT), Pasir Laba and Tekong (Sispec), Mandai (military driving), etc

quiet siong then, but now quite fun when think about it :D

Your ns life seems like on course many courses?! Thought whole ns life usually most would went through 3 camps?! One BMT, one on course and one actual unit?!

• Praise 1

Nee Soon Camp, near to the ANZUK forces swimming pool (small lane leading to Mandai Road). A roll of single story bunkers locked with chain. Doing guard duty and whilst patrolling that area, can hear ppl bathing inside the bunker with water splashing sound. When in to the toilet and nothing inside, floor was dry and everything was in order. :ph34r:

Walk out to the main road and the bathing starts again..... [sweatdrop]

How come you encountered so many spooky experience in your ns life? I heard lots of ghosts stories in army camp but never saw any myself?!

Supercharged

i miss firing d LAW n M203 lol

The most memorable weapon I ever fired is the 84mm Carl Gustav recoilless rifle! Really loud and powerful !!!

Another one is the 0.5 inch heavy machine gun.

↡ Advertisement