Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?

Scion

that is to simulate real war scenerio, charge and fire.

not easy, unless you are in defence position, got time to breath and take aim

Haha damn scare friendly fire too. Haha not easy still must reload

damage no need 1206 if lost than kana 1206. I rod so long liao...cant even remember what colour was mind....hahaha.

The worst was watermanship.....cb...kana carry the assault boat...up down up down. my section oni got 7 guys cialat to the max. Git 1 time the whole company was stationed just off tekong, 1 long line of assault boat side to side. Water a bit choppy and u know what it need only one prick to vomit and the rest will follow. imagine u gonna vomit...u vomit to the side its the next section boat but if dont u puke into your boat...nb..that night people puking like one big ochestra! but lucky i din puke...

That is army, when 1 guy need go Pai say the whole company at least 30% need to do. Ripple effect

One guy faint due to heat stroke confirm many will drop out too.

haha my merlion experience is due to drinking beer with straw. Hope I won't kana ur saving PTE ryan scene

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Out of all the items issued to me in NSF, the super best I like is the....Green Plastic Bottle of Powder [inlove] It did cured my Hong Kong Foot [thumbsup]

tat one depends on which batch. very early batch of foot powder no shiok one. the later batch is like snake powder, very cooling and shiok [thumbsup]

Out of all the items issued to me in NSF, the super best I like is the....Green Plastic Bottle of Powder [inlove] It did cured my Hong Kong Foot [thumbsup]

U want be spokesman for SAF foot powder a not. haha

Talking about powder "Prickly heat" the sensation feeling having it sock and no. 4

shiok

Turbocharged

That is army, when 1 guy need go Pai say the whole company at least 30% need to do. Ripple effect

haha my merlion experience is due to drinking beer with straw. Hope I won't kana ur saving PTE ryan scene

knn, talking about drinking with straw. once i saw someone do that and ask him why drink with straw, then he tell me, with the same amount of $$$ can get high faster and cheaper [sweatdrop]

Talking about powder "Prickly heat" the sensation feeling having it sock and no. 4

shiok

put in socks no shiok lah, put in underwear more shiok [laugh] [laugh]

tat one depends on which batch. very early batch of foot powder no shiok one. the later batch is like snake powder, very cooling and shiok [thumbsup]

SAF powder the best la...Use snake powder can kena heat rash one. But the sensational feeling is worth. haha

knn, talking about drinking with straw. once i saw someone do that and ask him why drink with straw, then he tell me, with the same amount of $$$ can get high faster and cheaper [sweatdrop]

Another method is punch a small hole on the beer can suck from it.

put in socks no shiok lah, put in underwear more shiok [laugh] [laugh]

Wait KKJ "rosak"

You're right, those that I used during active 2.5 yrs.term are not as good as those newer ones that I received during reservist training [nod]

shiok

Where to apply for SAF Foot Powder spokesman [confused] Very confident they'll shortlist me because I'm more handsome than 李 明 顺 [cool]

Where to apply for SAF Foot Powder spokesman [confused] Very confident they'll shortlist me because I'm more handsome than 李 明 顺 [cool]

Forum rule apply. GPGT haha

U posting ur photo or ur son one? [sly]

Turbocharged

u dun sabo him. after he post his pic, porker will sexually abuse it to the max [laugh] [laugh]

Don't believe ? I've GAGT got artist got talk Please go and ask :wub: 范 文 芳 ah fongmy handsome or not [sunny]

u dun sabo him. after he post his pic, porker will sexually abuse it to the max [laugh] [laugh]

Since you mentioned Porker and reminded me about met RadX at Yishun Seletar Dam, if you all still don't believe and may clarify with RadX that I'm very handsome or not <_<

Turbocharged

Since you mentioned Porker and reminded me about met RadX at Yishun Seletar Dam, if you all still don't believe and may clarify with RadX that I'm very handsome or not <_<

u think his eyes can be trusted at night especially when he is sucking %^&$ :D

WHAT... I create opportunity/ excuse for them to go club one seven to enjoy the BDSM facilities.

Please praise me. haha

Don't believe ? I've GAGT got artist got talk Please go and ask :wub: 范 文 芳 ah fongmy handsome or not [sunny]

文芳 reply. WTH

See who closer with 文芳

haha

Wa 3 guy go seleter dam do wat? Such pte MCF meetup or muhahaha

WHAT... I create opportunity/ excuse for them to go club one seven to enjoy the BDSM facilities.

Please praise me. haha

文芳 reply. WTH

See who closer with 文芳

haha

Wa 3 guy go seleter dam do wat? Such pte MCF meetup or muhahaha

I'd just felt bored and jokes with you and saw few junks in my notifications. Hahaha........

Ya har..that movie oso have puking scene.....but mine happened in 86/87 so we won on originality....hahahaha

kns talk about drink beer...thailand foster beer....drink so much os never get drunk...nx morning then merlion....ewww. i ever try drink bacardi with straw....gin oso have....but after that cant remember much. i oni remember waking up in east coast! and that was like 20 over yrs ago....maybe thats why cant remember much....young and stupid.

Neutral Newbie

My NS days were probably one of the best periods of my life - primarily because I was a mechanic and posted to be a perm staff in Sai Yok Camp for a little over 13 months!

We worked Mondays to Sundays, but the number of off days that we had were relative to the number of weekends and public holidays that fell within the month. Typically, it would amount to 8 - 10 off days. The best month would be when Songkran happened - recalled having almost 14-15 day offs then!

My campmates and I would spend our off days either roaming around K-Town, cheonging Bangkok or touring other popular locations like Krabi, Phuket or Chiangmai. It was there that I learnt to grow accustomed to long drives! It was about a 3-hour drive from camp all the way to Bangkok, and going to Bangkok on a Sunday morning to cheong and returning in the same evening was not a problem!

After a while, a bunch of us became very comfortable with speaking Thai through our long-hair dictionaries - and I did too. At first it was through butterflying my way around any girl I came across whom I fancied. No joke, I was literally walking up to any girl I thought was cute (be it the cashier, waitress, some lady browsing at the store, etc), chatting her up, asking for her number and going out for a meal after that. After a while, I became serious with one whom I got to know at the mall. Our dating days were great - I rented out an apartment in K-Town for approx 2.5k baht/month, which I returned to during my nights off/days off. She is now my wife, got her SG PR and we have a son!

Work wise, camp life was awesome. Everyone from the NSFs to the regular WOSPCES worked hard and played hard - You couldn't be a loafer in the workshop unless you want to be treated like an outcast. For someone who came from a non-technical background, it was there that I learnt I could be good at anything if I put my efforts into it. No issue was too big for any of us! We would even race against each other to see who could change the landrover engines the fastest!

Alas, all good things much come to an end. I am now an MG Gunner during reservist! NBCB!

Bernard Tan fat fat bugger was my SGT at A coy, Ang Teh kor also came to A coy after he got promoted. Around 1989 time.

I can still clearly remember the 2 coffeeshop outside 46sar at the junction of the main road. One coffeeshop sells Hokkaido

Bernard Tan fat fat bugger was my SGT at A coy, Ang Teh kor also came to A coy after he got promoted. Around 1989 time.

I can still clearly remember the 2 coffeeshop outside 46sar at the junction of the main road. One coffeeshop sold Hokkien Mee, the other coffeeshop sold cha kway teow. Both were fantastic.

Err.... Tio Boh? Bernard Tan was bit flashy, but doubt he was fat then. And he certainly was not SGT. He was a President scholar who got his Captain rank without completing his OCS, I believe (just like a classmate of mine who got a SAF Overseas Training Award), then got posted to unit to go through some courses so that he can be operational. So as a Cpt, he was PC for a while, then once seat warmed already, parachuted to be OC within a year or less (of course lah, how can a Cpt - just a PC - greet and take orders from a LTA who was the coy 2IC for too long...

From there he must have done nothing wrong as he later became Chief Armour and later dunno what...

↡ Advertisement