Yoshinoya fast food chain to farm in Fukushima.

LoverofCar

Ate once and neber eat it again.......even Sakae is better than it.........and I seldom eat Sakae as well...... [laugh]

I've always prefer sukiya than yoshinoya in Japan, but too bad, no sukiya here.... The only thing I like in yoshinoya is their gobor-salada, which I don't think is also available here....

Ate once and neber eat it again.......even Sakae is better than it.........and I seldom eat Sakae as well...... [laugh]

Sushi Tei better...Sakae's so so...getting expensive as well [thumbsdown]

Sushi Tei better...Sakae's so so...getting expensive as well [thumbsdown]

That's why I seldom eat Sakae...normally go for Sushi Tei but not easy to find seats at times

Neutral Newbie

I've always prefer sukiya than yoshinoya in Japan, but too bad, no sukiya here.... The only thing I like in yoshinoya is their gobor-salada, which I don't think is also available here....

Yes for me Sukiya is better than Yoshi...

Sakae is the worst s h i t ever <_<

actually i just went to sakae recently after many years, they did improve. But their prices also went up.

my local sushi-fix joint is Itacho at Ion. Other outlets not as good.

Turbocharged

actually i just went to sakae recently after many years, they did improve. But their prices also went up.

my local sushi-fix joint is Itacho at Ion. Other outlets not as good.

I refuse to make that guy richer than he already is :D Ok prejudice aside: the food really sucks (to me).

Itacho is good!

Same here. Not going to make a difference to me. It's amazing it's still around.

Same here. Not going to make a difference to me. It's amazing it's still around.

They are make it good..the building in paya lebar so big..

↡ Advertisement