Yoshinoya fast food chain to farm in Fukushima.

LoverofCar

Dun get when pple compare sushi tei, sakae etc with yoshi.... They only sell beef rice ma... If wan compare just compare to chicken rice stall. Lol

↡ Advertisement

Not sure if they will import directly from Japan for SG consumption ? I think its more cost-saving to get from Malaysia which I think they are doing right now. If you try their corn before, you will know its definitely NOT from Japan ... :blink:

Sakae is the worst s h i t ever <_<

[thumbsup]

I avoid the place if I can.. Yoshinoya also not good, I ate it recently and remembered why I didn't eat it for 2-3 years. [laugh]

I avoid the place if I can..Yoshinoya also not good, I ate it recently and remembered why I didn't eat it for 2-3 years

haven't eaten for almost 5 years since I detected they changed their supplier..the taste was very different..anyway the menu is not the same as Japan, same with many fast food chains in Sinkapor..the only ones that I will patronize are Carl's Jr, MOS burger, Triple-o's, Subway and Baja Fresh [cool]

haven't eaten for almost 5 years since I detected they changed their supplier..the taste was very different..anyway the menu is not the same as Japan, same with many fast food chains in Sinkapor..the only ones that I will patronize are Carl's Jr, MOS burger, Triple-o's, Subway and Baja Fresh [cool]

Carl's Jr the beef chili cheese fries standard drop a lot liao! Now, quite chui.. The rest, no comments..

actually i just went to sakae recently after many years, they did improve. But their prices also went up.

my local sushi-fix joint is Itacho at Ion. Other outlets not as good.

diswasher earn 3k. of course must up price lah