That CD Shop Downsizing ?

Blackseal

hello I am still as young as my avatar, you are OLD driver hor [laugh] [laugh]

yup 富良 :D

Oh pichak lobang. I used to buy cassettes from them when I was in school [cool] The old woman damn quai lan haha

Hypersonic

I still burn songs on CDs for my ride leh......... [sweatdrop]

That's different lah. Burning CD is just buy blanks and then copy to it. Not the same as buying audio CDs [;)]

I think borders in sg underestimate how cheapo sgreans can be and end up their inventory all become wrap fish paper

they must well shrinkwrapped all books and magazines tight tight, but sell at jump down sales price.

Oh pichak lobang. I used to buy cassettes from them when I was in school [cool] The old woman damn quai lan haha

you also kena? :huh:[laugh] [laugh]

Last time the girls tending the shops were cute, now far from cute.

Confirm must close some shops lah

yup those in great world still ok, really know how to sweet talk. No intention to buy end up buying 2 CD for $100 <_< <_<

Turbocharged

yup those in great world still ok, really know how to sweet talk. No intention to buy end up buying 2 CD for $100 <_< <_<

I buy from Great World all the time. Just to give some biz to the gals.

But frankly, it's going to be tough when Amazon could offer cheaper and can also listen to the tracks before you buy.

Edited by Icedbs

But frankly, it's going to be tough when Amazon could offer cheaper and can also listen to the tracks before you buy.

I also bought from that outlet, they have many imported CD and limited ones, if cannot find they will indent for you. CDs are mainly for collectible and higher sound quality.

Amazon, iTune, and even Singtel AMPed can download for free if you use your phone as MP3 player.

Their knives very sharp... dun get sliced [:p]

nowadyas got spotify, pandora, torrent, youtube to mp3 converter... no need buy CD liao lah

is there any website that sells lossless?

i don't like paying for something that's only 320kbps. :mellow: