2014 Honda Odyssey

SeriousGuy

Are both KM & PI Ody using direct injection?  I noticed that though both are dohc, KM's has compression of 10.1 but PI has 11.1

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My RC1 is installed. It works well for me.

Bro,

Are you the seller on Carousell? BTW, your RC1 is PI or KM one?

Any others already contact you to install this?

Regards

Bro,

Are you the seller on Carousell? BTW, your RC1 is PI or KM one?

Any others already contact you to install this?

Regards

Yes, PI model. So far installed on a RC1 and RC2. Both PI.

I'm not kidding. Old man liao, getting forgetful. Even the Mazda Biante will fold the mirrors when you lock the doors, and unfold when you unlock the doors. For this Odyssey still have to depend on the button press, which is troublesome.

My main issue about the mirrors is that i need to have the engine on to fold the mirrors. I do not have the habit of folding the mirrors, but when there are occassion when i feel i need to fold the mirror due to space constraints, i cannot fold it once the engine has been shut off. i then need to start the engine to close the mirrors. That seems abit weird as i remember my other cars allow you to fold the mirror which needing the engine to be on.

Neutral Newbie

My main issue about the mirrors is that i need to have the engine on to fold the mirrors. I do not have the habit of folding the mirrors, but when there are occassion when i feel i need to fold the mirror due to space constraints, i cannot fold it once the engine has been shut off. i then need to start the engine to close the mirrors. That seems abit weird as i remember my other cars allow you to fold the mirror which needing the engine to be on.

You can press the start/stop button twice without stepping on the brakes to turn on the electronic system of the car without starting the engine... this way you can fold/unfold the mirror and also turn on/off the radio etc.... =)

If there Is a Facebook forum on odyssey let me know

Easy to post pictures and discuss :)

Thanks

I am interested too if someone can kick off this... =)

Just got my odyssey if anyone keen in kah motor honda original car mat pls contact me 8488 8866

Selling @$60 only

For those with PI Oddy, we cannot make use of the KM car mats as I had checked with KM accessories people and they informed me that the KM Oddy and the PI Oddy car mats were different.

Bro Micquek, hope you will not be angry for my post as it is intended for information and to avoid any misunderstandings.

For those with PI Oddy, we cannot make use of the KM car mats as I had checked with KM accessories people and they informed me that the KM Oddy and the PI Oddy car mats were different.

Bro Micquek, hope you will not be angry for my post as it is intended for information and to avoid any misunderstandings.

Probably different due to the presence of spare tyre compartment in KM Odyssey, which PI Odyssey doesn't have. I think most PIs give 3M or 3A car mats anyway. Realized mine is not cut symmetrically at the corners.  [dizzy]

Probably different due to the presence of spare tyre compartment in KM Odyssey, which PI Odyssey doesn't have. I think most PIs give 3M or 3A car mats anyway. Realized mine is not cut symmetrically at the corners.  [dizzy]

Yes, you are correct. PI Oddys do not have a spare tyre under either the front passenger or middle passenger seat.

Has anyone managed to enable the DRL on PI absolute model?

My dad absolute just reached and is now pending vitas inspection, went down with him to check out the car at dealer place.i was surprised that DRL was disabled and i couldn't find any switch to on it.

Then i found out from earlier pages in here that it was being disabled for JDM models. What a pity as the DRL lights looks quite cool on KM odyssey. Has anyone reactivate the PI odyssey DRL? Is it just a case of missing fuse in the fuse box?

Thanks alot.

guys,

for the Honda Odyssey 2.4 Absolute Plus 20th Anniversary 8-Seater (A), does it come with FULL leather seats or it only leather on the sides of the seat but fabric in the middle?
Anyone knows?

guys,

for the Honda Odyssey 2.4 Absolute Plus 20th Anniversary 8-Seater (A), does it come with FULL leather seats or it only leather on the sides of the seat but fabric in the middle?

Anyone knows?

Comes with half leather (leather at the side and fabric in the middle).

Only Kah motors Odyssey 7-seater comes with factory fitted full leather.

Comes with half leather (leather at the side and fabric in the middle).

Only Kah motors Odyssey 7-seater comes with factory fitted full leather.

Thanks for the info... 

↡ Advertisement