2014 Honda Odyssey

SeriousGuy

ok, seems like will be stuck looking at jap characters.

btw, is there a switch to on the DRL led lights like those kah motors variants?

i think there's 4 led bulbs in there but don't know where is the wiring for it to switch it on.

any bros here managed to enable these drl leds on their PI ody?

thanks alot.

My car has got this thin strip of LED light sited just below the main headlight, as seen in the photo I posted in the previous page. Is that the DRL?
↡ Advertisement

ok, seems like will be stuck looking at jap characters.

btw, is there a switch to on the DRL led lights like those kah motors variants?

i think there's 4 led bulbs in there but don't know where is the wiring for it to switch it on.

any bros here managed to enable these drl leds on their PI ody?

thanks alot.

There is no DRL and there is no switch for PI.  Although it looks like there are slots for the LED but if you look closely, there isn't any.   If you look at PI Ody, the night headlight is different also.  There is a thin strip of LED light in addition to the main LED light.  For KM, it is the main LED light and the 4 LED lights. 

My car has got this thin strip of LED light sited just below the main headlight, as seen in the photo I posted in the previous page. Is that the DRL?

it's the pole light when you switch the light on without main headlights.

It will on both the strip led and rear tailights.

There is no DRL and there is no switch for PI. Although it looks like there are slots for the LED but if you look closely, there isn't any. If you look at PI Ody, the night headlight is different also. There is a thin strip of LED light in addition to the main LED light. For KM, it is the main LED light and the 4 LED lights.

Ya I saw the 4 sockets there. I thought we can install the 4 led lights in it and run it like km ody.haa
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Can check with fellow forumers whether the above HU can fit into Honda Odyssey RC1?
This HU has 1 AV input. If I would like to install a 360 parking cam + steelmate TPMS TP-05E that outputs tire pressure to HU.

2 video source with 1 AV input. Any solutions to resolve?

TIA.

Just had a trip to the petrol kiosk and did a manual calculation on the fuel consumption for my last tank - 19.1km/l.. did almost 800km with 41L of fuel. Not bad for a MPV weighing close to 2 tons!

Just had a trip to the petrol kiosk and did a manual calculation on the fuel consumption for my last tank - 19.1km/l.. did almost 800km with 41L of fuel. Not bad for a MPV weighing close to 2 tons!

Bro can you share which PI you bought the Hybrid from, price and warranty? Very keen! Thanks

(edited)

Bro can you share which PI you bought the Hybrid from, price and warranty? Very keen! Thanks

Bro. What is the road tax and the PI you brought the hybrid from?

Was considering the 8 seaters hybrid

Edited by Jasonhotc

(edited)

The difference between a Hybrid and Petrol is $16k (160k - 144k), it works out to be extra $133 per month.

Think it's worth while if you travel a lot, right?

Edited by MadDog70

(edited)

The difference between a Hybrid and Petrol is $16k (160k - 144k), it works out to be extra $133 per month.

Think it's worth while if you travel a lot, right?

Actually the difference in terms of the purchase price may not be that much..

The Odyssey Absolute Hybrid from PI is going for just over $160k, which is just a few thousands more than the EXV-S model from Kah Motors.. and probably around $8-10K more than the petrol Odyssey Absolute model from the PIs. 

One will need to factor in the higher road tax as well (~$980 for 6 months; which is pretty close to that of a petrol 3L car due to the unique method that LTA uses to calculate road tax for petrol-electric hybrids, based on the power output)

But overall as a package, I think it is still worth the difference if you travel quite abit, especially in frequent stop-start peak hour traffic where the hybrid function will really shine. 

The Eco-assist function is also pretty helpful in shaping eco-friendly driving behaviour... by rewarding eco-friendly driving (smooth gradual acceleration, gentle braking etc) with graphical feedback at the end of every drive. Not sure if this feature is also present in the petrol Odyssey versions?

Edited by ortho

Just visited KM. Hmm they have new FL 2017 model. 8 seater EX model all come with leather seats. 145k, tempting.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Just visited KM. Hmm they have new FL 2017 model. 8 seater EX model all come with leather seats. 145k, tempting.

Does the 8 seater from KM have 360 degree camera?? I checked 5 months ago don't have, is there any changes now ??

Does the 8 seater from KM have 360 degree camera?? I checked 5 months ago don't have, is there any changes now ??

No. very basic spec. 

Hi bros,

Just ordered the Odyssey 7 seater from KM over the weekend and gotten my coe today. Understand that delivery might take place in sep. Anyone also taking delivery this month?

Would like to join the Honda Odyssey sg fb but can't seem to get entry. Any advise?

Thanks!

• Praise 2

Just went to see today.

[thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

Up the selling price but I can't find any new things.

Still foot break. So no auto hold auto release.

Dumb cruise control. No adaptive/radar.

No 360 camera for the 8 seater.