2014 Honda Odyssey

SeriousGuy

Supersonic

My hybrid was indented by a PI. Had to wait 4 months +.

So how's the car you are driving now?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a 2018 Odyssey 7 seater. I’m so tempted to change the rim to 18”. Any bro here have done so? Does it affect the ride and fuel consumption?

• Praise 1

can anyone share the difference betw PI odyssey absolute vs KM odyssey EXVS?

Don’t think there’s PI absolute anymore. If u talking about new car. Only PI absolute HYBRID.

Main difference can see at Honda Japan website.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,anyone have a soft copy for the manual of the Odyssey?quick check if there is a dual zone climatic control for the latest 7 seater version.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Stupid question, but how do we slide the second row seats sideways? I could see the lever on the side of both seats, but I was unable to move them sideways!

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Congrats to those who have just collected or booked their rides. 360 camera system can be done in car audio shops like Foon Audio Garage. I drive a PI Absolute 20th anniversary model and had the after market 360 camera system done. Stock speakers are not that great, so can go for audio upgrade and have some sound proofing done at the same time.

The PI variants don't have DRL. There are 2 options. 1 is to install a switch to use the LED strip parking light (unique only to the JDM models) as the DRL. 2nd option is to go to Dr Glass to install LED bulbs in the area below to have something similar to the KM version and a switch to have the lights on when the engine is started.

Where can I install the switch to use the LED strip as drl?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hello all, I’m looking for a Big Armrest and Centre Console (Original Honda Part) for my new Honda Odyssey RC1 2014. Anyone can help newbie here?

• Praise 1

Hi Guys,

Stupid question, but how do we slide the second row seats sideways? I could see the lever on the side of both seats, but I was unable to move them sideways!

Thanks!

Pull the tab and push or pull the chair in and out

easy as that

• Praise 1

No comments about the VES rating or PI stocks. 

For fuel efficiency, yes, the hybrid wins KM's 2.4L.

But also have to take into consideration that RoadTax for the 2.0 Hybrid is higher the 2.4 model.

May I know whats the mileage you got?

I am on 18" tyre.

My mileage is about 460-500km only.

↡ Advertisement