Do You Like The New Mcf Layout?

Vid

now when I check the topic, it goes to the last page ..... wooohoooo!!

it only when you click from the main forum page where the last thread of each section is .... hahaha

Edited by Jman888

Many of these "bugs" could have been easily spotted and fixed if you guys had bothered to test it.

Why fix it on the go like that? Users won't be happy.

MCF was down the most of today. The new template looks nice but I kinda miss the old one. I could go to my last read post of a thread but I think that's missing. [smallcry]

..looks like we r moving backward.....still prefer the old one

Some are complaining about the "Junk" button. Perhaps it's someone you don't like, don't like his opinion or just out for mischief in pushing this button.

I think it's better to remove "Junk" button, and rename "Praise" to something like "Like" which is less aggressive.

Wah!... luckily im not alone.... i thought my browser got problem, cant remember the user id and password... [grin]

any yup, still got hell lot of problem surfing with my HTC one...... i gave up after few days....... today whole day ON PC since im downloading stuff.... dont think i will come in much if i have hard time log-in with my HTC ONE... or maybe i should try with another browser...ummm

No offence to the mods or admin, but this kind of major revamp should do with a bit of parallel test and UAT with stakeholders, before cutting over to live. Otherwise a lot of users get pissed off, and does not make for a potentially smooth transition.

slowly become like sbf or other forums where one can spam accounts just to "add" or "zap" , this is going the wrong direction.

I believe a lot of old timers are not logging in cos they have forgotten their password.

muahahha...so the attack of clones soon...kekekeke

Thanks, Unker Fongmy...but I still cant find the red tab :(

Please scroll upward to the top of this page and the red colour Forum tab is below the sgcarmart logo.

If you miss the old website page ? You may keep the below link into your favorites tab;

http://www.sgcarmart.com/forum/index.php

The function to view all latest discussions is up.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?section=latest_discussion

To get to this page, click on "All latest discussions" found in the forum tab.

attachicon.gifUntitled-18.png

Hi Bro Laserjet,

Are you bring back the YouTube embed feature ? Kindly advise when or how to use it ?

Regards.

I believe a lot of old timers are not logging in cos they have forgotten their password.

Haha when u reply me, I don't even receive a notification. What a joke.

Anyway I believe this coming week should be better hehe.

I still can't see my smiley

• Praise 1

Please scroll upward to the top of this page and the red colour Forum tab is below the sgcarmart logo.

If you miss the old website page ? You may keep the below link into your favorites tab;

http://www.sgcarmart.com/forum/index.php

I dun get notified when you replied me leh... anyway, your kindness prompt me to praise you but even this function is not working for me :(

Anyway, enuf for tonight....hv a good night rest....in MCF we trust.

↡ Advertisement