Feedback On New MCF

pChou

This request is not new - to be able to praise a MCF member soon again after giving him/her points.

This rule has its purpose but is very frustrating for members who come across a posting that so deserves some encouragement but deprie of the chances due to the rule.

I would propose to allow only a praise point to same member for subsequent 10 praise-worthy postings, after giving him > 1 point for a posting. This would definitely improve the interaction among the members. No need to worry about cronies beefing up points for each other as it would take many many postings to achieve that under the system.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Noticed that when a post with photo or video is quoted, sometimes the photo & video will be repeated, sometimes it will not.

What setting must be done in order for the media to be repeated.

Hello,

Is it possible point to us, which thread do you encounter this? let us give it a check.

Hi bros TM, FM and TVT,

Pls don't aggravate this matter anymore and my personal plea to stop this to/fro accusation.

Gone abit too long and personal already.

I re-opened this thread last week to give a suggestion but instead now it becomes an argument which makes me feel abit bad. So for my sake, stop can??

Thank you very much!!

Warm regards

Spring

• Praise 5

Hello,

Is it possible point to us, which thread do you encounter this? let us give it a check.

The image unable to be repeated when another quote the post.

Have tried JPG, GIF, also the same.

The one who quote may like the image to be repeated.

Will benefit reader as well.

Below is an example taken from this thread.

Notice when the post got quoted, the image is lost.

Thank you

post-114176-0-53844000-1412680912_thumb.png

Neutral Newbie

Please keep to the topic.

I have deleted much of the posts irrelevant to this thread.

Please keep bickering out of this thread.

In fact, please keep arguments out of the forum unless the subject is a public matter.

Like government policies, choice of cars, review of food, etc.

Even then, restrain must be shown. 100+ back and forth posts is not interesting and a chore to read.

Supercharged

In fact, please keep arguments out of the forum unless the subject is a public matter.

Even then, restrain must be shown. 100+ back and forth posts is not interesting and a chore to read.

What about the "Be a Smart Clone" thread that Tianmo has created especially to defame me?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

What about the "Be a Smart Clone" thread that Tianmo has created especially to defame me?

We have removed the thread.

Supercharged

And what about Tianmo?

Till now he still thinks I am a clone.... what are the Mods views on this?

Don't you feel this is "Uncall For ?"

Senior are suppose to show good example for others, are these being consider in moderation basic values ?

Supercharged

Removing a thread is easy. But many forumers had read that thread and believe what Tianmo said that I am a clone. Example : Yesterday already someone dislike me for being a clone :

Anonymous : 5 Dislikes for Then vs. Now: What Does $1 Buy You?

Comment:
you cloneReport

Do you see the damages he had done?

And what are the Mods going to do prevent such character from bullying other forumers?

• Praise 2

Don't you feel this is "Uncall For ?"

Senior are suppose to show good example for others, are these being consider in moderation basic values ?

Feedback

This is a request for mods and admins to apply rules and regulations fairly to every member.

Recent events prompted me to write:

A thread was started accusing another member which was unsubstantiated that lead to many angry responses and there were some "stirrer". Most are understandable. This was eventually also deem by mods to be an unwarranted accusation as there were no hard evidence.

Finally,

- the thread was deleted by mod/admin which further proves menacing thread

- victim requests mod/admin to correct the situation to ensure his reputation be intact, despite repeated request, no action

- I assume victim report to mod/admin about the situation but victim got no reply or no action taken (this will breed uncalled for vigilantes)

- no warning given to thread starter

In comparison:

Recently, personal experience, I was anxious to ensure that bros here don't be caught by not subscribing to OCBC rights issue and I posted this information in the thread " talk cock to infinitive". I was immediately given a warning notice for posting in the wrong thread which I have to accept before I can post again.

Question:

Why ask for feedback if mods/admins are not taking feedbacks seriously especially when there are serious issues raised?

My humble request: As members try their best to be responsible (we all learn along the way and certainly paid for them in the past) and abide to the forum rules and regulations, please apply rules and regulations uniformly among members.

Mods/Admins may not take action now but I see a growing trend here, there are more and more members voicing out to be treated fairly, in time, this number will grow to a critical level when then you have no choice but to act. You expect members to the right thing, we respect that and similarly we humbly request and not asking more than applying the rules and regulations uniformly among members.

Thank you.

• Praise 2

Feedback

This is a request for mods and admins to apply rules and regulations fairly to every member.

A thread was started accusing another member which was unsubstantiated that lead to many angry responses and there were some "stirrer". Most are understandable. This was eventually also deem by mods to be an unwarranted accusation as there were no hard evidence.

Finally,

- victim requests mod/admin to correct the situation to ensure his reputation be intact, despite repeated request, no action

- I assume victim report to mod/admin about the situation but victim got no reply or no action taken (this will breed uncalled for vigilantes)

In comparison:

Recently, personal experience, I was anxious to ensure that bros here don't be caught by not subscribing to OCBC rights issue and I posted this information in the thread " talk cock to infinitive". I was immediately given a warning notice for posting in the wrong thread which I have to accept before I can post again.

Question:

Why ask for feedback if mods/admins are not taking feedbacks seriously especially when there are serious issues raised?

My humble request: As members try their best to be responsible (we all learn along the way and certainly paid for them in the past) and abide to the forum rules and regulations, please apply rules and regulations uniformly among members.

Mods/Admins may not take action now but I see a growing trend here, there are more and more members voicing out to be treated fairly, in time, this number will grow to a critical level when then you have no choice but to act. You expect members to the right thing, we respect that and similarly we humbly request and not asking more than applying the rules and regulations uniformly among members.

Thank you.

This proverb teaches good precautionary living rule, " Spare The Rod And Spoild The Child"

Feedback

Finally,

In comparison:

Question:

Thank you.

i have been very silent among the entire debacle, first at MODS, now one another.

If you really want me to take action, then simply, I will ban you. Dun go down the path of 'let's start new' nonsense. You clearly have not after all these years and returned again and again, with your hidden agendas. I still remember your initial intention when you pm-ed me. I am bigger than that to listen nor give you any due attention. You know yourself and the numerous pms that you sent to me, i simply ignored, as i choose to!

So do say if you want the FAIR TREATMENT and i will BAN you with immediate effect! Cut the crap already trying to bring peace and all that 'loveydovey' stuff as you know yourself.

Thank you

• Praise 4

i have been very silent among the entire debacle, first at MODS, now one another.

If you really want me to take action, then simply, I will ban you. Dun go down the path of 'let's start new' nonsense. You clearly have not after all these years and returned again and again, with your hidden agendas. I still remember your initial intention when you pm-ed me. I am bigger than that to listen nor give you any due attention. You know yourself and the numerous pms that you sent to me, i simply ignored, as i choose to!

So do say if you want the FAIR TREATMENT and i will BAN you with immediate effect! Cut the crap already trying to bring peace and all that 'loveydovey' stuff as you know yourself.

Thank you

If you think you are doing something good for MCF then I would advise don't hesitate to gain respect from fellow members, I believe action speaks louder than words, good actions earns good respects.

Edited by Fongmy

Thank you

Pleas ban me. Thank you.

• Praise 1

Pleas ban me. Thank you.

if you insist.

I trust that this WILL BE THE LAST!

I have nothing against you but for your own inner sanity and the like, my humble request to you is to reflect on the angst within yourself and to find solace in it.

Good day and take care

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3