Man Chope Parking Lot Using Body

Friendstar

Twincharged

I am actually going to write to the press about this... So gathering suggestions on what can be done about such behaviour.

↡ Advertisement

I am actually going to write to the press about this... So gathering suggestions on what can be done about such behaviour.

Nothing can be done 1.

Either u stand by your right.

Risk quarrel fight waste time police.

Or u give in .

Most will chose the 2nd option thats why those bully never change.

If not like i mention b4 is a test of patience.

Like some time on a one way road.

Some ppl want to take short cut and drive opposite way.

Alot of driver give way and let them through.

Until they kenna me.

I will move up close to them and pull hand brake.

Then proceed to suft mcf using my HP.

Then u will see they kuai kuai gostan back

There are many bullies, inconsiderate pricks and reckless ppl in this world. What can you do?

Snap your finger with the infinity gauntlet? [laugh]

Sometimes it takes a bully to fight a bully. See who has a bigger fist.

Can anything be done to ppl like Trump? It probably has to take another prick like him to deal with him.

There are inconsiderate and selfish people in this society but fortunately, some are mild, the aggressive and extreme ones are not that many.

(edited)

seriously, is there anything that could be done about this type of behavior ?

I mean so many cases being posted on internet because there is no legislation on such practice ? sad, but ppl esp love to find loopholes and attack such loopholes with full force.

does this fall under public nuisance ? since a person is practically making life hard for another person ?

If you really encounter this everyday or every other day, then maybe it is worth to pursue it, though I think you will be getting nowhere. But i think most drivers are considerate, those get exposed are the exceptions, so why not just move on. Alternatively you can get out of your car to reason it out with them, if the guy is starbon, then just move on, count on your bad luck.

Usually I will avoid those

crowded parking area if there is another one that may need a little bit walking. There are many better things for us to cherish in life than to get upset with these trival matters. Or maybe age has worn me out.

Edited by Ct3833

Twincharged
(edited)

This kind is whole body itchy, wanting for a 'Full Body Massage' from someone whom had a bad day or some Ah Bengs .... [rolleyes]

I am guessing cam car only 1 or 2 person inside the car … if full house, then maybe story different ending liow.

it really irks me that they still feel so damn righteous about doing such an act !!??

Edited by Ysc3

Twincharged

If you really encounter this everyday or every other day, then maybe it is worth to pursue it, though I think you will be getting nowhere. But i think most drivers are considerate, those get exposed are the exceptions, so why not just move on. Alternatively you can get out of your car to reason it out with them, if the guy is starbon, then just move on, count on your bad luck.

Usually I will avoid those

crowded parking area if there is another one that may need a little bit walking. There are many better things for us to cherish in life than to get upset with these trival matters. Or maybe age has worn me out.

as far as I can remember, I never kenah this kind of thing before.

you might say I am kpo … but since this only takes the energy of my fingers typing, I don't mind wasting a bit of my time bringing this up. you'll never know when it might happen and things might just go south.

if there can be a solution, why not ? but sadly, most - if not all solutions end up being a law/rule.

I am guessing cam car only 1 or 2 person inside the car … if full house, then maybe story different ending liow.

it really irks me that they still feel so damn righteous about doing such an act !!??

Bro, trust me ....

One will never escape from one's Karma ...

Retribution will come sooner or later one .... although we may not necessary get to see it ourselves

[grouphug]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Everyday can see such ugly people around us, if you are bad luck and bump onto them, i guess really nothing you can do about it, unless they caused injury.

The lao beng's posture looks like someone who is very used to directing traffic.

Definitely not lao.

Young chap...

30s?

Just a punk lah.

Lao Beng got integrity one

Hypersonic

Definitely not lao.

Young chap...

30s?

Just a punk lah.

Lao Beng got integrity one

Young chap? [laugh] [laugh]

That bugger will be happy to see your post

Twincharged

say car A has been waiting patiently for 15 mins.

car B enters carpark and waits 50 metres in front of car A.

a minute later there is an available lot between cars A and  B  but nearer to car B.

whose lot is it?

• Praise 2

Supercharged

a minute later there is an available lot between cars A and  B  but nearer to car B.

whose lot is it?

usually the driver of A car will creep nearer to the leaving car when he/she sees people approaching the car

if A car driver plays phone no action after the lot is available, I will park

• Praise 2

a minute later there is an available lot between cars A and B but nearer to car B.

whose lot is it?

HDB or URA
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

whose lot is it?

2 cars still easy to settle...

try the situation where there are 4 cars

cars 1 & 2 fighting for a lot about to be vacated which is located between car 3 & 4

that would be fun

:D

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 2

As long as driving opposite way, as incident 100% fault, 100% insurance claim. Change new grill, bumper, headlights. [laugh]

How about radiator and all those things in front :XD:

2 cars still easy to settle...

try the situation where there are 4 cars

cars 1 & 2 fighting for a lot about to be vacated which is located between car 3 & 4

that would be fun

:D

All come out fighting!! :XD:

Mustank take out Handphone film video! :XD:

Nothing can be done 1.

Either u stand by your right.

Risk quarrel fight waste time police.

Or u give in .

Most will chose the 2nd option thats why those bully never change.

If not like i mention b4 is a test of patience.

Like some time on a one way road.

Some ppl want to take short cut and drive opposite way.

Alot of driver give way and let them through.

Until they kenna me.

I will move up close to them and pull hand brake.

Then proceed to suft mcf using my HP.

Then u will see they kuai kuai gostan back

I did option 4 once, no need fight, no need waste time, no need call police and yet happy

I just drove off find other lot thats far far, then come back to that lot again and walk past that car once.

If u think i went for scratching body paint or make tyre flat, that one take longer time. I aint got time for that

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3