Sharing of Good Jokes

Byteslurve

(edited)

On a Thursday morning, a man committed suicide jumping out from his 30 storeys office window, crime scene Police retrieved his name card in the pocket and runs to his office to find his shocked Secretary hiding behind her document cabinet, Police conduct interrogations immediately as follows ;

• Police: What are you doing here ?
  • Secretary: I am very scare, I..I.... I..... just saw my Boss jumping out of the window.
  • Police: How long have you been working in this Company ?
  • Secretary: 4 days ago, just started work on Monday.
  • Police: Can you tell me what you seen or heard from your Boss since Monday until today to the moment he jumps out ?
  • Secretary: On Monday he gave me Roses with $10,000 cash, on Tuesday he gave me a Diamond Pendant with $100,000 cash, on wednesday he gave me a BMW 330i M3 model with $300,000 cash.
  • Police: Okay, fine and good ! What's happened today since you stepped into office ?
  • Secretary: He gave me a bungalow house with his Lawyer signed documents and property title deed together with $500,000 cash. He invited me to Hotel 81 for sex, then....then........then.........
  • Police: Then............. what ?...... What ? What happened ?
  • Secretary: I demanded him.......to.......... pay........me, explained to him.... I....I.....I.......... normally charge $150 for one hour session for sexual service.
  • Police: So.............? What's next ?
  • Secretary: He heard my quotation and ran towards his window and jumps out of it, shouting loudly " W T F is this " !

The moral teaching of above incident is, "Check and Double Check Before Commitment, Be Wise In Your Investment"

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I asked the Zebra,
are you black with white stripes?
Or white with black stripes?

And the zebra asked me,
Are you good with bad habits?
Or are you bad with good habits?

Are you noisy with quiet times?
Or are you quiet with noisy times?

Are you happy with some sad days?
Or are you sad with some happy days?

Are you neat with some sloppy ways?
Or are you sloppy with some neat ways?

And on and on and on and on and on and on he went.
I’ll never ask a zebra about stripes...again.

• Praise 3