Sharing of Good Jokes

Byteslurve

Turbocharged
On 12/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, PSP415 said:

Scissors, paper, stone!IMG-20191219-WA0034.jpg.51ec055897e926e42dcf2097547c8535.jpg

I know next round what he wanna come out liao...😂

FC9753A7-94B2-4133-8F3F-45603587D1A3.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

26 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Elsa, with and without makeup. :D:D

UrPOnoI.jpg

Elsa will never never never forget or forgive you.

Sorry bro, you are likely to be ban from future sequel of Frozen.

nevermind i make pirate copy for you to watch

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
30 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

The only way is to buy a landed house with own private lot. Otherwise how to prevent?

The guy even locked the tent on the parking lot! He thought Hongkong.... Can own the parking lot... 

But even if landed,  you go outside also very hard to siam... Like my cousin... Go out die die must find single lot parking lot !

Edited by Ysc3
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

81279019_2833566430038004_69333745277956

lucky never put deepavali or HRP or xmas ...

• Praise 1

what the DUCK

🦆🦆🦆

A father gave his three sons a duck each and asked them to go and try to sell them for the best price.

The first son went out and sold his duck for $5, went home and told his dad what he had done. His father congratulated him and told him to go and buy himself a beer.

The second son also sold his duck for $5. His father congratulated him and told him to go and buy himself a beer.

The third son went out and saw a gorgeous blonde woman on the side of the road.

He went up to her and said I’ll give you my duck if you have sex with me. She considered it and said “Ok”. They had sex and when they were done she said wow that was good, I’ll give you your duck back if you’ll do me again. The boy agreed. While they were having sex again, the duck got loose and ran out into the road.

They saw the duck escape and pulled their pants on but not quickly enough to prevent the duck from getting run over by a car. The driver jumped out of the car and said “I’m so sorry i killed your duck. I’ll give you $40 to make up for it.

When the third son finally returned home in the evening, his dad asked how much he had made.

He said  “I got a f**k for a duck, a duck for a f**k, and forty bucks for a f**ked up duck.”

His Father made him President of the Trump organization

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

On 1/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

The only way is to buy a landed house with own private lot. Otherwise how to prevent?

You still need to drive and park outside your home, so how? Especially in Singapore,  whether got dents or not, 10 years later still scrap. Haha

↡ Advertisement