Vandalise Mata's Car, Tio Fined

Mustank

DEA people car, aslo dare to do, jin daring [grin]

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/couple-fined-staining-neighbours-car-rubbish-soya-and-chilli-sauce

Couple fined for staining neighbour's car with rubbish, soya and chilli sauce

20131014-sauce.jpg?itok=l5gzVNy1
Khushwant Singh
Monday, Oct 14, 2013

They told the district court that the car's headlights would shine into their flat whenever the neighbour, a drug enforcement officer, parked his Honda Jazz in that particular parking space at night. They admitted that it was not prolonged but it bothered them and they poured chilli sauce on the car on March 27.

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement

mus and civic post same time.,...hjahahahah

i deleted one. this will stay as i find it more relevant in terms of title and lite n ez

Want to ask? Mata on duty can drive to public parking lot in mata chia and open pvt car and do stuff a not?

Just asking, not that I have seen in several instances of this happening or even two squad cars side by side with four officers having powwow inside one car --- at top floor corner of MSCP....

Did these silly couple know that he is a public officer?

Edited by Datsun366

Want to ask? Mata on duty can drive to public parking lot in mata chia and open pvt car and do stuff a not?

Just asking, not that I have seen in several instances of this happening or even two squad cars side by side with four officers having powwow inside --- at top floor corner of MSCP....

well, now they do.....

Just asking, not that I have seen in several instances of this happening or even two squad cars side by side with four officers having powwow inside one car --- at top floor corner of MSCP....

sorry ah.. wat's powwow? [confused]

their flat 1st floor or directly face the multi storey carpark?

Some older generation flats have lots just outside front door, these difficult to sell and live, especially if neighbor to mkt or hawker centre. Cars Kip in and out, even got signs to request off engine and lights and no unnecessary revving.

still don't under.. [sweatdrop]

kooning u mean? [laugh][laugh]

powwow is meeting lah..short one

verbal..not oral..kekeke

• Praise 1

sorry ah.. wat's powwow? [confused][/

Pow wow, slang by US cavalry for meetings between Native American (Red Indian) CEOs in the days before the march of tears (forced relocation of the plains nations to reservations).

sorry ah.. wat's powwow? [confused][/

Pow wow, slang by US cavalry for meetings between Native American (Red Indian) CEOs in the days before the march of tears (forced relocation of the plains nations to reservations).

u hv to qualify...SOYA time is no powwow, but smoke signals.... [grin][grin]