K&N Air Filter from Amazon

Jumpmanz

Took 6 days after placing order to arrived at my doorsteps.

Best of all, free shipping. [bounce2]

Price is half of what local retailers are selling.

Bros who are interested may try it out. [drivingcar]

AmazonKNN2_zpsbaf45df4.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I heard need minimum order for free delivery ??

I heard need minimum order for free delivery ??

yup. USD 125. one filter and recharger kit is around 50 already. or you can tag along with others. quite a few forums have amazon threads.

What car are you putting it? K&N is a great brand, good choice!

opel combo [drivingcar]

yup. USD 125. one filter and recharger kit is around 50 already. or you can tag along with others. quite a few forums have amazon threads.

opel combo [drivingcar]

Ok Bro, noted with thanks. Shall see who can lompang

K&N filters are good but when you reoil go easy on the oil or you risk fouling up your maf sensor. It was a $400 mistake for me 😟

• Praise 1

K&N filters are good but when you reoil go easy on the oil or you risk fouling up your maf sensor. It was a $400 mistake for me 😟

Dun oil to thick, a thin layer will do. Either immediate oil leave let it sip in for a while b4 putting back the next day or i will put back the normal filter to use on that day.

For me i usually clean the same time as the throttle body, after cleaning start the engine to warm up till

Normal driving temp. Dun ramp the acceration otherwise the oil will suckup and stick to the maf sensor and off the engine after that and leave it till your next run .

The engine heat will disperse the oil to spread evenly after sometime later.

• Praise 1

heard got more power after using this filter. since you a user, is it really that good?

heard got more power after using this filter. since you a user, is it really that good?

There are few things that you can feel the difference 1. It sound slightly with turbo 2. Response better compare to stock 3. It last per million of course cleaning have to be regular for me at 10k but recommendation 50k.

the first drive with K&N can feel the difference already. [grin]

would say the accelator response is faster, probably due to better/more air flow compared to stock paper filters.

my high end revs also felt more power [drivingcar]

the first drive with K&N can feel the difference already. [grin]

would say the accelator response is faster, probably due to better/more air flow compared to stock paper filters.

my high end revs also felt more power [drivingcar]

I just ordered together with other stuffs and >USD125. Paid about USD42 for the KNN filter. Local would sell it at about $120 perhaps.

(edited)

I just ordered together with other stuffs and >USD125. Paid about USD42 for the KNN filter. Local would sell it at about $120 perhaps.

yeah bro. free shipping above 125.

ordered liqui moly engine oil 5W40 last sun and delivery promptly by DHL on friday morning 11am. very good courier. [thumbsup]

Edited by Jumpmanz

yeah bro. free shipping above 125.

ordered liqui moly engine oil 5W40 last sun and delivery promptly by DHL on friday morning 11am. very good courier. [thumbsup]

So fast? Wow. My amazon order will take >2 weeks to arrive, probably due to the festive season + BF, CM.

Hi Bro Jumpmanz

I tried to order Liqui Moly from Amazon, but end up with following message. Any idea? Need your advise. Thx. 1st time buy from Amazon. [sweatdrop]

Important Message

Liqui Moly 2050 Synthoil Energy 0W-40 Motor Oil - 5 Liter Jug cannot be shipped to the selected address.

This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete.

About Shipping Restrictions

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.

Buyers outside the U.S. cannot purchase the following types of items from sellers: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.

Hi Bro Jumpmanz

I tried to order Liqui Moly from Amazon, but end up with following message. Any idea? Need your advise. Thx. 1st time buy from Amazon. [sweatdrop]

Important Message

Liqui Moly 2050 Synthoil Energy 0W-40 Motor Oil - 5 Liter Jug cannot be shipped to the selected address.

This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete.

About Shipping Restrictions

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.

Buyers outside the U.S. cannot purchase the following types of items from sellers: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.

hey bro.

that item probably not eligible for direct shipping to sg. you need to go thru forwarder like vpost or comgateway. but then it's probably not worth it anymore.

need to find those that are eligible for free shipping (total purchase above USD125; may combine items) directly to sg. the only way is to go until the last process of checkout and see if it works :)

Hi, can you insert the link here for air filter ?

The one I found does not ship to SG.

hey bro.

different models uses different size for k&n.

for mine is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E5U3SK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

model number: 33-2212

↡ Advertisement