Bangla Carwash at Blk 462A, CHOA CHU KANG AVE 4

Keithchue

Hello,

Just want to infrom car owners that the BANGLA carwash is not doing is job of washing our cars daily 5x per week. i caught him 6 times last month and the most recent incident is on monday that he did not even wash even though he said he did.

maybe ranting but i just want to share information.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

don let them wash lah......got wash or not you also don know...somemore the cloth they use is dirty, easily scratch your car.....

instead, go to petrol station to wash..... though expensive, at least you see your car been washed.....

• Praise 1

Hello,

Just want to infrom car owners that the BANGLA carwash is not doing is job of washing our cars daily 5x per week. i caught him 6 times last month and the most recent incident is on monday that he did not even wash even though he said he did.

maybe ranting but i just want to share information.

Last time I let them wash but ever since a new guy take over the job and did some facial scrap for my poor Camile, I stop using the bangla and I didn't regret too.

Wash myself better or go jb car wash if I lazy.

JB is the drive....if it goes over with water...and do a acceptable job...i'm ok.. not when asked if washed and caught red-handed...still deny...

Better not to wash, let car accumulate lotsa dirts, nobody would want to touch your car. Those park beside you will siam. Save $$$ also.

It is a crime in some countries to wash the car 'cos water shortages.

Edited by Kangadrool

No offense but if you think service is not good then don't use why complain? It seems petty for us to scrutinize them since they have been here for a long time but has anyone object to the idea of Bangla moonlighting as car washer at night? Albeit some are lazy but be fair to those hardworking "People" I don't label them as Bangla but people/ human beings. They are thousands times better than thieves and crooks at the very minimum they are contributing to our society. *Peace* :)

I only used them to wash rims.

6 times per month. Total S$10 only.

My previous rides - ....

S$ 20/- monthly STRICTLY washes the rim only....

Some of the neighbours 'pawto' to me the Bangla washes only the rims ( white Prodrive rim ).. [kiss]

As some bro mentioned - sent to car wash or take up grooming package..... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Those bangla that wash car at carpark usually "anyhow" wash one lo, think not only at your side. Either they skip the number of time washing your car or they just sprinkle small amount of water on your car and then wipe off.

I think best is to wash yourself, dont wash your car at all or go to petrol station to wash once a blue moon.

Edited by 13177

I wash at JB last sat still 8 ringgit leh.

JB car wash charged ang moh more.

Just like go to BKK, got special farang price at massage place.

[grin][laugh]

d7beW.gif

Hahaha, good one.

True story. Last trip I went with a ang moh, the people there quoted 600B more for the same cat.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

i'm new here, but i'm just gathering some research for potential filming of a profile like bangla car washing.

I would like to ask in the past (think 1995-2000 without the advent of good smart phone techs) when bangla wash cars by car parks, would it be probable for car owners to place money below the wipers for the bangla to "collect" if they dont see them? How would this transaction be like in the past?

I did met up with the bangla washing in my area today, they dont do that nowadays because of complications between them and owners (eg: like rain, strong wind, owners say they put and bangla never collect but maybe they did), so now its alot easier now to deal, just text and both owner and bangla meet to pay.

What i'm asking is if money under wipers would be a probable scenario in the past? would the money be folded? wrapped in paper? Or what are some methods that was used in the past, especially when in the past, it was hard to communicate.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement