can anyone recommend a workshop for service

Zvicki

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a pre-owner Honda Stream mileage 87Km

Dealer did service/maintenance before handing over the car to me (with invoice, changing oil, gasket and so on..). I drive around 2 weeks so far w/o problem. However, I think it would be better to do a full service and check at professional workshop to get a peace of mind.

What is your recommendation? shall I do it now or wait a little bit (ie. until 90K)

↡ Advertisement

my advice to you is to do it now. so that any visible damaged parts can be detect and dont need to waste time sorting them out later. Get it check in my opinion.

Just bought a pre-owner Honda Stream mileage 87Km

Dealer did service/maintenance before handing over the car to me (with invoice, changing oil, gasket and so on..). I drive around 2 weeks so far w/o problem. However, I think it would be better to do a full service and check at professional workshop to get a peace of mind.

What is your recommendation? shall I do it now or wait a little bit (ie. until 90K)Basically eo, atf oil, brake fluid, coolant, belt must be done first. Otherwise you may see on the way and 10k regular check point.

But dun understand why gasket change and which area.

Neutral Newbie

my advice to you is to do it now. so that any visible damaged parts can be detect and dont need to waste time sorting them out later. Get it check in my opinion.

thank you. do you have recommended workshop?

thank you. do you have recommended workshop?

You can try this workshop is operated by Stream Owner and many Stream serviced there. [:)]

Address : 184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #01-03/04 S(757514) (map) spacer.gifspacer.gif Opening Hours : 10am - 10pm (Mon - Fri) 10am - 6pm (Sat) Closed on Sunday & PH
↡ Advertisement