Man jailed 7 years for sex with underage girl

Jman888

dun wait tio payback time hor......

next morning you find at least 10 women with holding a kid each waiting for you outside the door.....hahahhahaaa :D:D

I also relax liow, now concentrate on fishing, gaming and happy days with kid too........ [cool]

Ya hahahaha. But I very lucky so far.

U ever notice if u go to those small towns in some country like Msia or Indonesia n u see all the kids seem to look alike.

Then u see the town or village got a rich n handsome successful guy n then u think all the kids seem to look like him. Hahahaha.

U go fishing in Spore. Where do u fish? I tot Spore no more fish liow except in the market n NTUC, cold Storage or Sheng Siong fish stalls?

I just tried last month fishing at Southern Islands after almost 20 years I gave up fishing in Spore waters n as expected I was disappointed.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Nope. All wrong. U wil literally fark a big spider.

As a form of punishment.

U wil strip naked n sit in a tub of water n make yr dick stand and yr "head" wil b just above the water. Ty wil catch those big long legged spider n place it on yr "head" n the only way to finish the punishment is to shoot yr sperm as in fark the spider.

Now how to shoot yr sperm with a big spider on yr dick head?

U must disturb n use yr hands to make the water splash about n the spider wil struggle n keep moving on yr head with its legs tickling yr head n when u shoot yr sperm, yr punishment is over.

If u dun shoot, u stay there with the spider. Hahahahaha.

So thats what ty mean by Fark Spider. Now u know.

:o :o You try before? Or see before? [sweatdrop]

:o :o You try before? Or see before? [sweatdrop]

Hahahahaha. U still dun believe?

U heard of "change Parade" Stand-By Bed", Star Jump, Duck Walk, Round the world n so many other stuff from the early army days.

Now u say how can? Where got? But those days it was normal leh.

but the girl agree wor ... dunno why she agree, cos still remain virgin ?

anyway, I'm interested to know why some of you guys say its sick. Sick because underage sex or sick because its anal ?

have a heart lah..wat happens if it happens to your daughter(touch wood)? [shakehead]

Supersonic

Aiyah not so bad lah. The Isreal officers who trained our earlier batches of NS guys were damm tough.

We had so many suicides n many desertions. Many parents went to see our Defence Minister Mr. Goh who asked the Isreali General here to tone down his training but he refused. So then our Mr.Goh had no choice but to send them back. And that was the end of the Isreali soldiers training our NS boys.

In NS what human rights do we have? We all under Military Law. Ty never heard of human rights.

Even I trained by local soldiers found many of them sadists.

Very serious.

U try ask those who were trained by the Isreali soldiers n then u know what is training. [sweatdrop][whip]

Now our NS boys all in holiday camp. Go NS like going for holiday. Shiok. [sleeping]

Even my time quite relaxed I still saw several suicides during BMT time.

Ya, I also heard those pioneer batch NSF really had it the worst. During one of the canteen breaks during my time in the mid 90s, the stall holder also said "u all holiday camp liao. Last time those trained by the Isreali.....then u know the meaning of being a soldier".

The same was said to us by our CO, minus the Isreali portion. Hearsay was that he damn fit, SOC <6mins, + with O Levels, made it to LTC.

Just kiddin on the human rights part...haha.

U heard of "change Parade" Stand-By Bed", Star Jump, Duck Walk, Round the world n so many other stuff from the early army days.

U mean those terms had a different dimension back then !? [sweatdrop][dizzy]

Hypersonic

Change parade, stand by bed, star jump, duck walk, round the world all I know... but really fark spider I never see before. Suddenly feel so sua gu [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Ya hahahaha. But I very lucky so far.

U ever notice if u go to those small towns in some country like Msia or Indonesia n u see all the kids seem to look alike.

Then u see the town or village got a rich n handsome successful guy n then u think all the kids seem to look like him. Hahahaha.

U go fishing in Spore. Where do u fish? I tot Spore no more fish liow except in the market n NTUC, cold Storage or Sheng Siong fish stalls?

I just tried last month fishing at Southern Islands after almost 20 years I gave up fishing in Spore waters n as expected I was disappointed.

no more fishing on shore liow except for catching some rabbit fish and crabs....

last offshore trip was in 2011 at spratly islands and last year horsburg at raju boat......

shore fishing must be very patient one lol......

no more fishing on shore liow except for catching some rabbit fish and crabs....

last offshore trip was in 2011 at spratly islands and last year horsburg at raju boat......

shore fishing must be very patient one lol......

Now Capt. Raju goes to Horsburg ah? How is his catch there?

So far I used to fish Tg Pinang for the past 10-15 yrs n never wasted my time in SG waters n with SG boats.

Recently I cannot go 3-4 days trips overseas anymore so wanted to try local fishing but as always the catch was lousy compared to TG. Pinang.

Another option is fishing around Johor cos they hv some good spots worth going.

Now Capt. Raju goes to Horsburg ah? How is his catch there?

So far I used to fish Tg Pinang for the past 10-15 yrs n never wasted my time in SG waters n with SG boats.

Recently I cannot go 3-4 days trips overseas anymore so wanted to try local fishing but as always the catch was lousy compared to TG. Pinang.

Another option is fishing around Johor cos they hv some good spots worth going.

yah, I think he gotten his new boat last year, super fast, I think 1 1/2 able to make to horsburg......

me too not able to go for so many days trip, no leave and cannot afford.....but got friends who went to omar , Maldives and rompin last year...

seen their pictures very good catch of GTs, sailfish , tuna etc..........

T.g pinang heard the waves power, I cannot tahan hahahahahahhaaa.........

got nearby Johor spots to share also?? I driven by the coast before and seen some potential spots but dunno the area well scared tio rob......

Food for thought:

How is the 'legal' age for sex decided? Different countries have different age, some are 21, some 18.. Netherlands is 12 (I think).

Hundreds of years ago, emperors/kings take in wives when they (the girls) are barely past puberty.

hundreds of years ago bill gates wasn't born yet

yah, I think he gotten his new boat last year, super fast, I think 1 1/2 able to make to horsburg......

me too not able to go for so many days trip, no leave and cannot afford.....but got friends who went to omar , Maldives and rompin last year...

seen their pictures very good catch of GTs, sailfish , tuna etc..........

T.g pinang heard the waves power, I cannot tahan hahahahahahhaaa.........

got nearby Johor spots to share also?? I driven by the coast before and seen some potential spots but dunno the area well scared tio rob......

If u wan to try Johor we can arrange.

Go early morning n return by dinner time. Fish from open dinghy/outboard.

All spots coastal n in mangroves.

Catch mostly Siakap, groupers, MJ n snappers. Average size 1-2kg n on good days can get a few abt 4kg plus.. [thumbsup]

If u wan to try Johor we can arrange.

Go early morning n return by dinner time. Fish from open dinghy/outboard.

All spots coastal n in mangroves.

Catch mostly Siakap, groupers, MJ n snappers. Average size 1-2kg n on good days can get a few abt 4kg plus.. [thumbsup]

bro hows the boat with good toilet facilities? very important for that...

long time never go out sea liow hahahahahaaaaaa.

Neutral Newbie

Food for thought:

How is the 'legal' age for sex decided? Different countries have different age, some are 21, some 18.. Netherlands is 12 (I think).

Hundreds of years ago, emperors/kings take in wives when they (the girls) are barely past puberty.

Well said...

bro hows the boat with good toilet facilities? very important for that...

long time never go out sea liow hahahahahaaaaaa.

For small dinghy n small boat the toilet is over the side into the sea.

If got ger then must fish around shore areas n if she need toilet..... we proceed to nearest restaurant/makan stall by the sea with old fashioned toilet.

Recently I went to Western Anchorage(Jurong area) to fish n the local small boat had a toilet. But catch was lousy.

Only a few 1-2 KG groupers n a couple of small <1Kg fish. Cost abt $70 per pax (10 to a boat). I doubt I wil go again. Wasted my time.

For small dinghy n small boat the toilet is over the side into the sea.

If got ger then must fish around shore areas n if she need toilet..... we proceed to nearest restaurant/makan stall by the sea with old fashioned toilet.

Recently I went to Western Anchorage(Jurong area) to fish n the local small boat had a toilet. But catch was lousy.

Only a few 1-2 KG groupers n a couple of small <1Kg fish. Cost abt $70 per pax (10 to a boat). I doubt I wil go again. Wasted my time.

Wow like that a little disappointing . been on some local shores trip all was below par.

been to pekan and spratly island to finish before....the catch there really [thumbsup][thumbsup] but too bad now no chance to go liow...

all busy with work.....

just hate it when the toilet is too small or dirty coz I visit it a lot hahahaha.

Food for thought:

When a girl can reach her first menstrual cycle, it should be consider legal.

Because, the body is ready for pregnancy and just lack of donor sperm.

When a girl can reach her first menstrual cycle, it should be consider legal.

Because, the body is ready for pregnancy and just lack of donor sperm.

But the mind is not ready wor... :mellow:

But the mind is not ready wor... :mellow:

I am browsing thru the first pages of this thread, someone had quoted a very reasonable logic of sex drives to ensure our species survival.
↡ Advertisement